Storm Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think if I were to request a replacement body from SS I'd get the "After pulling one from our remaining inventory, we don't have a replacement that will be better than the one you already have" type excuse. Probably not worth it. What do you guys think? Maybe at least I can get a small refund or something huh?

IMO the reg head is very nicely painted, but the expression SS gave it looks like Storm is bored of using her powers. The ex head is definitely the way to display this!

:exactly: I agree both are nice but this one is ex or fail. The best is to have both options to switch around here and there.

IMO the reg head is very nicely painted, but the expression SS gave it looks like Storm is bored of using her powers. The ex head is definitely the way to display this!

Lol I can see that. But I got a different impression. People forget she can alter overall whether conditions, not just fight with lightning and wind or create bad whether. So I see the Reg head as parting a storm and clearing the sky, and the EX is bringing the fury.

I think if I were to request a replacement body from SS I'd get the "After pulling one from our remaining inventory, we don't have a replacement that will be better than the one you already have" type excuse. Probably not worth it. What do you guys think? Maybe at least I can get a small refund or something huh?

I'd see what they say. It seems like a chore but it really doesn't take much to just send them the request. If they can replace it or offer you money back, then why not?

I see the paint flaws on mine, but you'd have to seriously scrutinize it to notice. Mine has no immediately obvious paint slop. Paint will vary, but why shouldn't you have one as a acceptable as mine and others'?

Lol I can see that. But I got a different impression. People forget she can alter overall whether conditions, not just fight with lightning and wind or create bad whether. So I see the Reg head as parting a storm and clearing the sky, and the EX is bringing the fury.

I'd see what they say. It seems like a chore but it really doesn't take much to just send them the request. If they can replace it or offer you money back, then why not?

I see the paint flaws on mine, but you'd have to seriously scrutinize it to notice. Mine has no immediately obvious paint slop. Paint will vary, but why shouldn't you have one as a acceptable as mine and others'?

Thanks Peedi. I think I'll give it a try. As you say it couldn't hurt.

That's what's wrong with it?

Smudging on the top of the boots where the holes are and in the ring on her outfit. Pics on the previous page.

Last edited:

I think those are very minor flaws and you can try cleaning it off with an eraser first. I've had paint flaws come off magically with an eraser give it a try.

I had to request replacements for my cape and body. The body has scratches on her left thigh and under her right arm. The cape has seams that run off course, like the person doing them fell asleep at a certain point.

I had to request replacements for my cape and body. The body has scratches on her left thigh and under her right arm. The cape has seams that run off course, like the person doing them fell asleep at a certain point.

Can we see pics of that?

My waitlist just converted i'm debating with myself now.
What would you ppl do?

Can we see pics of that?

My waitlist just converted i'm debating with myself now.
What would you ppl do?

I got mine and she's nice.
if you pass you will regret it.
The ex head is brilliant and stands out. Paint work is nice but can be a bit sloppy on the boots.
Nothing that deters from buying this piece.
If it comes with flaws just opt for a refund.

I think this a piece you DO NOT pass on. If you're waitlist converted then get it!
:wink1:

Hey can I get a job in your place? I never knew they paid people so much to be able to buy thousands of dollars of these statues? :D thanks again bro for all your help on my shipping issues.

Crap! I was home today but ups never rang my door bell found the note and now I must wait again. Even my barking beast dog didn't even bark. I wonder if they even came up to my door? :(

Same thing happen to me, except I had optioned for a sig release on UPS choice, so the driver left the box.
Everything intact, and I must say Storm you look marvelous!

Same thing happen to me, except I had optioned for a sig release on UPS choice, so the driver left the box.
Everything intact, and I must say Storm you look marvelous!

Cool I will try again on BD. Rhino I had so done home to sign for it. Can't wait to open up the box soon.

Finally opened the box yesterday night. She is stunning! Very well done. Both heads are good, but the ex head to me is clearly better. She's now display with the ex head. Looks awesome! Now I need to go back to check for flaws just to be sure. But love this one!

My waitlist converted. Hopped on after I saw pics of her and BP together. I just hope that I don't get someone else's return. :lol I look forward to receiving her. First PF I've bought since the Stormtrooper, and that was about a year ago.

Back