Storm Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear about the broken hair Peedi. Call Sideshow (hell call them now, they're still open for a half hour) and get on the replacement list. I know Fremen had the same thing happen and they got her an EX head replacement!!!

I already used the online form, it's upsetting but I'm not worried. I've seen other pics across this and the other forum of people having this issue, but not too many are experiencing this so I'm sure there'll be enough replacement heads. Even with a great statue such as this, I'm getting more statues from SS with issues than not.

I got my Sideshow Exclusive Storm Premium Format today and it came with two identical right hands and one left hand. From the photos it appears I should have gotten two different right hands. Is that correct?

That is correct, they must have made a mistake. Contact Sideshow to get the other hand.

Man Peedi you can't catch a break lately :dunno

here´s my storm,very happy with this piece,beautiful

2-2.jpg

7-2.jpg

Awesome pics amigo!

Crap ups did not come up to my door again today. I had someone home and no one knock or rand my bell. :/ that was the third stele. Now I will call them to old it so that ican pick it up in 5 days. Errrr......

Crap ups did not come up to my door again today. I had someone home and no one knock or rand my bell. :/ that was the third stele. Now I will call them to old it so that ican pick it up in 5 days. Errrr......

you know you can just have them leave it at ur door with no signature. thats what i do a lot of the time. some people are afraid stuff will get stolen but if you are home anyway, should be fine.

you know you can just have them leave it at ur door with no signature. thats what i do a lot of the time. some people are afraid stuff will get stolen but if you are home anyway, should be fine.

They don't do this anymore. It's a sig required. I ask them many times before. I guess it's a high price item. Even if I sign the slip they leave on the door they said no can't do. Do they still do this for you?

hell i did it yesterday online for my hulk maquette.

What? I will ask them again. After I drive 30 mins to the ups center to pick this up first. :slap I might as well try to get rhino there too. But then ups said they can't leave it there until they try one miss delivery first? :dunno

Man Peedi you can't catch a break lately :dunno

I can't catch a break but my new statues do. :dunno :slap :lol
What makes me feel better is that I have quality older pieces that came with no problems and I always enjoy those.

hell i did it yesterday online for my hulk maquette.

What? I will ask them again. After I drive 30 mins to the ups center to pick this up first. :slap I might as well try to get rhino there too. But then ups said they can't leave it there until they try one miss delivery first? :dunno

Yeah you got lied to CBG. I signed up for a UPS my choice account it's free and I used the UPS app to authorize my Storm to be left for the 2nd day. Also the slip they left on the 1st day said I could authorize it by signing the slip. We're in the same state and I did it.

I can't catch a break but my new statues do. :dunno :slap :lol
What makes me feel better is that I have quality older pieces that came with no problems and I always enjoy those.

Yeah you got lied to CBG. I signed up for a UPS my choice account it's free and I used the UPS app to authorize my Storm to be left for the 2nd day. Also the slip they left on the 1st day said I could authorize it by signing the slip. We're in the same state and I did it.

:mad: ok I'm going to ask ups to explain. They lied on the phone and in person the last couple of times. It will make things so much easier. Thanks so much for the info. I can't say you don't know, we are in the same state :rotfl

mine was not so perfect...thigh discoloration and a paint blot on her abdomen...i'll contact ss for a replacement

2013-03-14161934.jpg

2013-03-14161901.jpg

SS is sending me a replacment EX head. :) :clap :yess:

Out of my last 3 issues Storm is my favorite character and statue of the 3 so I'm happy this one got immediate attention over the other 2.

No. 458

Here's Storm displayed without her cape. Doesn't look too bad from far away.

Reg

Storm1_zps88d7cd5d.jpg

Storm2_zps4782a9da.jpeg

EX

Storm3_zpsaecd3acf.jpeg

Storm4_zps9f361e86.jpeg

Here's some flaws I noticed upon inspection. On the EX head you can see a small blemish on the tip of her nose. I think someone grazed it with something...

SP1_zps66d86563.jpeg

SP2_zps4852b002.jpeg

There's also smudges of black in the holes at the top of her boots. Not a huge flaw, but a flow none-the-less.

SP3_zps9d8b837b.jpeg

SP5_zpsf84ff8da.jpg

And finally, the ring on her outfit has some smudging going on. :panic:

SP4_zps61edb09a.jpeg

IMO the reg head is very nicely painted, but the expression SS gave it looks like Storm is bored of using her powers. The ex head is definitely the way to display this!

Back