Storm Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice! Seems like the SS scuplts are getting smaller these days. Sw, storm, rogue, etc. The older statues are more true to the PF size. But both these looks great! She hulk is one of my favorites! I have a reg no ex on that one. Missed it big time. Thanks for posting!

They're not all the same height. This isn't gentle giant. That's true 1/4 scale

Nice! Seems like the SS scuplts are getting smaller these days. Sw, storm, rogue, etc. The older statues are more true to the PF size. But both these looks great! She hulk is one of my favorites! I have a reg no ex on that one. Missed it big time. Thanks for posting!

Storm and Rogue are much smaller than She-Hulk in the comics dude... but you wouldn't know that. Hahaha.

There's definitely a loveliness to the regular head that the white-eyed Ex head lacks. I'll be switching between the two pretty regularly.

Took the time to futz the cape to make it look like it's billowing out a bit from the force of her powers. My initial photos just had the cape hanging in a straight down draping fashion.

Link to my initial shots:
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5405841#post5405841

8544229548_09950ca0c7_h.jpg

Last edited:
I will wait to see how much I like the black outfitted Storm, before
I decide on the Jim lee version, if it is offered by SS

Great pic.
I can not wait to have both of them together. BP does not look as well with the Modern Storm!

Hey my md bro, one more day until this arrives :panic:

I can't wait!

Great pic.
I can not wait to have both of them together. BP does not look as well with the Modern Storm!

Both are in my top 10 favorite characters and I like them as a couple but this Classic Storm PF doesn't really go well with BP in his modern costume. She needs more classic X-Men.

What I'd prefer is the costumes from the Dark Phoenix Saga. I wish they would do classic variants of the Cyclops and Colossus PFs.
2010-07-22_072500_2737181304_3bb6e96e46.jpg

Back