Storm Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't wait!

Both are in my top 10 favorite characters and I like them as a couple but this Classic Storm PF doesn't really go well with BP in his modern costume. She needs more classic X-Men.

What I'd prefer is the costumes from the Dark Phoenix Saga. I wish they would do classic variants of the Cyclops and Colossus PFs.
2010-07-22_072500_2737181304_3bb6e96e46.jpg

Wow love the classic x men, even though my best is the jim lee era. Both are great time lines.

It feels like it has been ages since I have had a positive experience with Sideshow statues.

I got Storm maybe 15 minutes ago and had to get on here finally with some good news.

Statue arrived undamaged, paint app is excellent and overall the piece is awesome.

After a terrible run of Marvel Women I sincerely hope this is the company turning the corner on QC and feel excited again about the hobby, bring on Ivy.

Great Statue, could no be happier.

Wow, what a terrible gutter loss. Where's that scan from?

It is terrible lol. Just a quick image search grab. But I just used it to show that my wish is having PFs of the 70s/early 80s X-Men as they appeared during the Phoenix era. So far we have only Wolverine and Storm.

It feels like it has been ages since I have had a positive experience with Sideshow statues.

I got Storm maybe 15 minutes ago and had to get on here finally with some good news.

Statue arrived undamaged, paint app is excellent and overall the piece is awesome.

After a terrible run of Marvel Women I sincerely hope this is the company turning the corner on QC and feel excited again about the hobby, bring on Ivy.

Great Statue, could no be happier.

Congrats...I know the feeling

Crap I was not home today must wait a bit longer :( ups tried to deliver it today. I might have o wait until Wednesday.

Mine arrived this morning, but I haven't had time to take any pics.

It's a gorgeous statue. Mine is also perfect except for something that's annoying me on her main hole. On her left boot, I mean.

I'll try and post pics tomorrow.

Crap I was not home today must wait a bit longer :( ups tried to deliver it today. I might have o wait until Wednesday.

Same here. I was home for the top part of the delivery time hoping it'd show up but of course UPS didnt show up until after I had to go to work. So I'll be waiting another day. :impatient: :mad: :gah:

If only SS had sent my Storm out on time and I got it last Friday like I should have, a day I was also home from work at that...ah well...just how it is sometimes

I just opened mine last night and she is amazing. Glad there were no issues with her because 2 of my last 4 have had issues.

Crap! I was home today but ups never rang my door bell found the note and now I must wait again. Even my barking beast dog didn't even bark. I wonder if they even came up to my door? :(

Crap! I was home today but ups never rang my door bell found the note and now I must wait again. Even my barking beast dog didn't even bark. I wonder if they even came up to my door? :(

Can you sign the back of the slip they left to authorize them to leave it? You can choose porch, back door (if you have one) or a few other options. Tomorrow is the 3rd and final attempt.

BTW, just opened mine up...

Can you sign the back of the slip they left to authorize them to leave it? You can choose porch, back door (if you have one) or a few other options. Tomorrow is the 3rd and final attempt.

BTW, just opened mine up...

They don't do that anymore. I've tried and called about other things. I even put it outside for them anyways signed. They said no on the phone and the driver just ignores it. I will just call them to hold it for me and pick up in person. How you like the storm? How does she compare to others as far as the excitement factor? Is it a wow factor or blah just another statue?

I got my Sideshow Exclusive Storm Premium Format today and it came with two identical right hands and one left hand. From the photos it appears I should have gotten two different right hands. Is that correct?

Finally got my favorite female Marvel character, the 3 day delay was an anxious one. Excited to finally get it, open the box and

Broken Ex Head Hair
8552294733_b27c8e5e26.jpg
8552294525_c4e3ef0d34.jpg

Frustrated to get yet another piece from SS with problems. Other than that, I love it. Not too many pics since my iPhone in poor lighting can't compare to what's come before, but I instantly like her better than my other 3 Marvel females. Then again, 2 of those females aren't very hard to beat. The paint on the body isn't perfect but it's leaps better than the other chicks. The small details like the stomach ring are painted excellently. She's got @$$. This is definitely one of my favorite SS statues, and my favorite Marvel female statue.

8553398238_f309ae15ae.jpg
8553398794_00582a4834.jpg
8553399010_014bc9381d.jpg

But seriously, between this

8410823038_32ee573787.jpg

this

8553402070_74b271494a.jpg

and this

8552294733_b27c8e5e26.jpg

I'm sitting with a bunch of ######up statues that should have came correct and would otherwise be amazing and beautiful. Am I being unjust to expect what I see in the pictures? Maybe a statue here and there with issues, understandable since generally SS is good with replacements, and I know not everyone is having my problems, I can see that, but 3 in row for me :slap ...just had to vent a bit.

Back