Storm Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just opened her up and she's a beauty... No issues, EX portrait is a must for me... IMO a homerun from sideshow.

IMG_2641_zpse0b1a85a.jpg

IMG_2657_zps92dd3cc5.jpg

IMG_2653_zpsc9e2ed5e.jpg

IMG_2658_zpsc2fb18f5.jpg

IMG_2659_zps0a11aca7.jpg

IMG_2660_zpsfadf19eb.jpg

IMG_2652_zps0142466c.jpg

IMG_2665_zpsc9bf434f.jpg

IMG_2672_zpsff5e069e.jpg

IMG_2670_zps9325fbb0.jpg

Looking good...I'm happy.

Edit: My shipping email finally came through at 1:17AM. I called SS earlier in the day to figure it out because I was a little paranoid, but hey, the squeaky wheel gets the grease. :)

Here is the link to my first youtube video...its really short and to the point...so don't expect big production this first go round.:)

Give it until 4:30pm PT before you try to access it. Its still uploading now.

https://youtu.be/RSzn2GZcfsM

Booty shot at the end. There is junk in that trunk. :)

Last edited:
Looking good...I'm happy.

I called SS again about mine, they reassured me it would ship in the next 24-48 hours...which is the same thing they said the day before...no explanation why something that should have happened Monday is now happening Wednesday or Thursday. So I'm looking at getting mine next week instead of Friday now...:gah:

They also said something was going on with their system and making it difficult to look into accounts. I kept thinking what if the EXs that popped back on the site are due to this glitch reallocating the unprocessed reservations that should have went through...?...doubt it, but not knowing anything is causing my mind to create scenarios. I love Storm and this is a Marvel lady that finally turned out good, so I know I'm being impatient.

Booty shot at the end. There is junk in that trunk. :)

Yep, I just got my shipping notice to md as well. We will both get them the same day. Junk in the trunk? Sounds great! And no issues with a marvel girl Really? So maybe everyone who sold the rogue, psylocke, sw, might need to buy them back now to complete the x men? Hurray! Looks like another home run from sculpter mark!!!!!

Ex head will be my display!!! I'm liking this more and more. Still shocked if this comes with no issues. Maybe there is hope after all for the marvel girls!

Eff yeah, she looks fantastic, sexy and a wonderful addition o my collection...she should get here later today.

I am so glad I got a second chance on this. I was so dipressed and hopeless when I was looking at the EX on evilbay yesterday, but glad somebody point it out the EX came back in stock

Thank you, now Sideshow ship her out, can't wait.

It was completely sold out and waitlists were closed too. Suddenly some of them went back in-stock... Must have been lots of cancellations when it shipped.

There's only 500 Exs for this baby and only 1000 regulars... will be pretty well sought out in the future. I wish all of their releases were like that... *ahem* Batman.

There's only 500 Exs for this baby and only 1000 regulars... will be pretty well sought out in the future. I wish all of their releases were like that... *ahem* Batman.

Storm, as much as I love her isn't in the same league as Batman. Batman has a way larger following. There is no way Sideshow would sell themselves short. From what I hear on a lot of these forums, not everyone appreciates this costume. I think some might be holding out for the Jim Lee costume. Especially those that have most of the X-Men PFs, that are mostly Jim Lee based. Hopefully their hopes come true, but have we seen any PF statues revisited? Doesn't really matter to me, I love this outfit. It shows off her great skin and assets.

It was completely sold out and waitlists were closed too. Suddenly some of them went back in-stock... Must have been lots of cancellations when it shipped.

This month is saturated with PFs due to so many delays. Collectors are being forced to choose between pieces. Not all of us can afford 4-5 PFs in a month. Sideshow should offer some kind of layaway option, it isn't our fault that they can't follow their schedule.

Ex head will be my display!!! I'm liking this more and more. Still shocked if this comes with no issues. Maybe there is hope after all for the marvel girls!

All? Mystique, Ms. Marvel, Elektra...they were all well done. It was just the last three and a half that had issues.

This month is saturated with PFs due to so many delays. Collectors are being forced to choose between pieces. Not all of us can afford 4-5 PFs in a month. Sideshow should offer some kind of layaway option, it isn't our fault that they can't follow their schedule.

They do. You can flexpay to assist with the financial crunch.

Mine shipped as well, got the email early this morning. Should have her on Monday :yess:

Because SS didn't ship her out when they were supposed to, mine won't be here Friday like it should have been, but Monday instead. Not happy about waiting the weekend, but oh well.

Storm, as much as I love her isn't in the same league as Batman. Batman has a way larger following. There is no way Sideshow would sell themselves short. From what I hear on a lot of these forums, not everyone appreciates this costume. I think some might be holding out for the Jim Lee costume. Especially those that have most of the X-Men PFs, that are mostly Jim Lee based. Hopefully their hopes come true, but have we seen any PF statues revisited? Doesn't really matter to me, I love this outfit. It shows off her great skin and assets.

Upcoming PF revisits we know of: Red Skull and Punisher are shown in videos, Hulk and Emma Frost have had art revealed.

They do. You can flexpay to assist with the financial crunch.

I don't think that's what she meant...I think she meant a layaway for when their schedule pushes releases together. That's not necessarily a payment plan. Like I'm looking at 3 statues this month when it should have ben only one.

When Psylocke shipped she was a little early I believe. I remember an email saying since the warehouse got her early you could get her shipped early, or wait for the projected date. I waited because I knew that's when I had the money. Yet, Hawkeye was pushed up a whole month, all we had was a 10 days shipping notice, and there was no option to wait like with Psylocke. I think she meant more a scenario to use layaway for situations like that than using Flexpay as a payment option. Flexpay doesn't really account for this pile up they had.

Mine shipped as well, got the email early this morning. Should have her on Monday :yess:

Finally right? I'm like it was a day 1 order, why are people who just ordered from the restock getting shipping notices and we're not? I can't wait though! :hi5:

Back