Storm Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally right? I'm like it was a day 1 order, why are people who just ordered from the restock getting shipping notices and we're not? I can't wait though! :hi5:

At least there's no QC issues :wink1: could be worst.... A lot worst. This one should be a good one finally!

At least there's no QC issues :wink1: could be worst.... A lot worst. This one should be a good one finally!

True, I hope so.

As a fairly late comer most of my statues are from eBay or private sellers and I haven't had any problems. Iron Spidey, Spider-Man Ex, Classic Iron Man Ex, PFs of Cyclops, Gambit, Wolverine, Black Panther, etc...all great experiences, no issues. Dealing with sellers I've come out really well with no horror stories I've heard from others. I think part of it is the quality that originally went into those statues. The other part is being blessed enough to come across honest people.

Directly from SS I only have Rogue, Psylocke, Spider-Woman and Joker, all EXs, and only Joker has given me no problems, so I'm losing 1-3 directly with SS. Hopefully Hawkeye and Storm tie me up at 3-3 with them. :) I've had a much better time with the older pieces off the secondary market than the newer pieces I'm buying direct.

True, I hope so.

As a fairly late comer most of my statues are from eBay or private sellers and I haven't had any problems. Iron Spidey, Spider-Man Ex, Classic Iron Man Ex, PFs of Cyclops, Gambit, Wolverine, Black Panther, etc...all great experiences, no issues. Dealing with sellers I've come out really well with no horror stories I've heard from others. I think part of it is the quality that originally went into those statues. The other part is being blessed enough to come across honest people.

Directly from SS I only have Rogue, Psylocke, Spider-Woman and Joker, all EXs, and only Joker has given me no problems, so I'm losing 1-3 directly with SS. Hopefully Hawkeye and Storm tie me up at 3-3 with them. :) I've had a much better time with the older pieces off the secondary market than the newer pieces I'm buying direct.

Wow I got a lot of issues on both sides. My statues get here broken quite often. It's really sad. I think I'm curse for some unknown reason. I think I have no hope :dunno

sss11.jpg

RisingStar, do you have Colossus by chance? If so, would you be willing to take a pic or two of Colossus and Storm (with EX head)?

thanks for the pictures RisingStar, now I'm even more impatient for her to arrive :D

just opened up my Storm Ex and i can quite honestly say that this just might be THE best paint app i've ever seen on an SSC piece

it's freaking brilliant...gorgeous statue !

Turned out great! Sucks I had to cancel my EX since I ended up buying a Spider-Man Comiquette but on the plus side, I actually think the Reg head looks better now that I see in hand pics so I can always just pick up the reg later on.

Yeah this looks really cool. It's crazy SS have released this Hawkeye & Hulk so close together though. I can imagine a no of people having all 3 on order. I've got 2

RisingStar, do you have Colossus by chance? If so, would you be willing to take a pic or two of Colossus and Storm (with EX head)?

Unfortunately, I do not. Sorry, buddy!

Nice pics RisingStar!!!

Are you getting The Hulk Maquette too?

It's a great looking piece, for sure!
However, I'm waiting on a piece which more resembles the comics version.

thanks for the pictures RisingStar, now I'm even more impatient for her to arrive :D

You'll love her!

Yeah this looks really cool. It's crazy SS have released this Hawkeye & Hulk so close together though. I can imagine a no of people having all 3 on order. I've got 2

Yeah i have hawkeye,hulk,storm,,rhino and babydoll all exclusives sideshow definently emptyed my wallett

Back