Action Figure Storm collectibles Ultra Street Fighter II

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Their sculpts look too rough for a line approaching the $100 mark per figure. Tired of those elbow joints. They figures don't sell out either. 2017 exclusives are all easily obtainable.

Have they been KO'd yet? Not that I support KOs, but some companies are sloppy with their property and then the molds find their way to bootlegging factories.

Their sculpts look too rough for a line approaching the $100 mark per figure. Tired of those elbow joints. They figures don't sell out either. 2017 exclusives are all easily obtainable.

Have they been KO'd yet? Not that I support KOs, but some companies are sloppy with their property and then the molds find their way to bootlegging factories.

the KOF Rugal looks great. very close to original design, but the elbow joint ruined it.

It's toy, off course it's will have visible joints. Really what do you expect?

Just buy some statue if you don't want joint. It's really stupid complaint, just stop people :slap

The SOTA toys figures had better concealed joints. They're just toys but these cost $85-100 versus $15-25.

I'm not complaining, Storm is the only game in town now, beating Bandai IMO.

It's toy, off course it's will have visible joints. Really what do you expect?

Just buy some statue if you don't want joint. It's really stupid complaint, just stop people :slap

i'm sure you are not familiar with bigger scale figures like the 1/6, most companies have evolved into using round joints in place of the older double joints stormtoys using. maybe it's a durability issue for smaller round joints since the pegs are smaller i'm not too sure but it's much more aesthetic.

Toy-Fair-2019-Storm-007.jpg
Toy-Fair-2019-Storm-003.jpg

Guile and Sagat look amazing. Storm is really doing great work; wish their stuff was a bit cheaper but I don't have much to complain about otherwise.

Back