Action Figure Storm collectibles Ultra Street Fighter II

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bad day for the fellas when Chun-Li beats the crap out of all of them :D

IMG_3314b.jpg

ryukenbbicnset.jpg

Ryu and Ken are going to be sold as a 2-pack set, BBICN Exclusive. These BBICN exclusives also get sold on Big Bad Toy Store so the set will probably be available there as well.

imo jada beats everyone in terms of authenticity and value for sfii.

View attachment 663982

Ryu and Ken are going to be sold as a 2-pack set, BBICN Exclusive. These BBICN exclusives also get sold on Big Bad Toy Store so the set will probably be available there as well.
Pretty sure this doesn’t come with their interchangeable hands. How can they perform their hadoken accessory! 😭

Boy, those are very great headsculpts for Blanka and Fei Long.
If I didn't mind Storm's size/bulk, I'd probably bite on getting that Fei Long...
View attachment 666284

SFVI Ryu looks really good too...dang....

As much as I like the Jada Street Fighter 2 line, the Storm Collectible figures are more accurate to the original artwork and game.

Now if we could only get to Storm to ramp up their production times. Are we getting a Chun Li in our lifetime?

Luck? Dont think luck was involved. Storm had teased Fei Long and Blanka almost 2 years ago now!

I'm just glad that they've at least now made some sort of formal announcement, and hopefully the preorder goes up soon.

I really do wish for an USF2 Chun-Li and Cammy though.

Back