Action Figure Storm collectibles Ultra Street Fighter II

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they fairly priced, high end collectibles. I will simply put them above shfiguarts.

Sagat is $85 but he taller than anything else.

Ryu and Ken's heads are both too small for these bodies IMO. They look distractingly tiny to me, after the great Guile and Sagat.

Man, I think those look great. I hope they make more classic figures like Bison and Vega. I'm glad they made Ryu and Guile, my two favorites. Hopefully they at least make the original 8 characters from SF2.

Man, I think those look great. I hope they make more classic figures like Bison and Vega. I'm glad they made Ryu and Guile, my two favorites. Hopefully they at least make the original 8 characters from SF2.

That would be really awesome and relatively easy since they just announced 3/8 of them. I'm sure they can find a lot of re-use in the SFV Zangief and Chun Li; and then maybe Tyson for Balrog; and then do some R&D for the others. I'd love to see their E. Honda!

That would be really awesome and relatively easy since they just announced 3/8 of them. I'm sure they can find a lot of re-use in the SFV Zangief and Chun Li; and then maybe Tyson for Balrog; and then do some R&D for the others. I'd love to see their E. Honda!

E. Honda would be huge.

Are the SF2 Zangief and Chun Li different enough from the SFV version for them to make them? Same with Akuma? I hope so.

Full "classic" roster. Is it me, or the SF franchise peaked in the early 90's as far as the roster goes. :lol

M2rmi8A.jpg

E. Honda would be huge.

Are the SF2 Zangief and Chun Li different enough from the SFV version for them to make them? Same with Akuma? I hope so.

Full "classic" roster. Is it me, or the SF franchise peaked in the early 90's as far as the roster goes. :lol

M2rmi8A.jpg

Well for the SF2 figures they're including all of the defeated faces; so they'd at least add those in. I'm sure there's some who'd rather the SF2 versions of everyone; I'm even considering jumping in even though I wasn't that big of a SF fan, I love the styles.

Wouldve been perfect if they included their victory poses/face as well, (Ken with his victory/peace hand sign, Ryu with his arms crossed and his eyes closed while his (wired) red bandana fluttering)

I really like the idea of Storm doing SF2 figures, but I am not liking Ryu and Ken as much because of how good Guile and Sagat look being brand new sculpts. I will need to see more from Storm at SDCC this year so I feel comfortable committing because I want the entire line, not just a handful of characters. They need to at least make the World Warriors first.

Had a choice between mafex venom or this and I am so glad i jumped on this figure and will be venturing down a new hole in collecting storm collectible video game character figures.
e562afe76a206cf41ac081b8d5f7666f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Snagged the Sagat off Craigslist and love it! Debating if I should hold out and wait for E Honda or Dahlsim or just pick up Ryu. Only wanting two figures from the line.

Back