Storm Collectibles - Ong Bak - Tony Jaa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry. I'm mistaken. I think I checked after 9PM HK time, & they were sold out, but they're available on their website now. Maybe they were still setting up the pre order when I last checked.

Limited to 1000 pieces.

$239.99US for the 2 body pack.

Edit: Nice enough price for 2 figures (compared to other 1/6 figures), but the head sculpts are kinda holding me back from pre ordering I think.

Last edited:
Sorry. I'm mistaken. I think I checked after 9PM HK time, & they were sold out, but they're available on their website now. Maybe they were still setting up the pre order when I last checked.

Limited to 1000 pieces.

$239.99US for the 2 body pack.

Edit: Nice enough price for 2 figures (compared to other 1/6 figures), but the head sculpts are kinda holding me back from pre ordering I think.

I agree on the headsculpts and don't blame you for you reservation but 1. We are pretty lucky to get this figure and 2. We will probably never get another one, or if we do it will be a unlicensed figure and might not look quite as good. It doesn't give the sculpts a pass but its a good deal on something I honestly thought we would never see made, bring on the protector next! With Baby elephant for pre orders!

The sculpts look pretty damn good to me, especially the fighting sculpt. I mean, I don't know who the guy is but I pulled up pics of him.

The sculpts look pretty damn good to me, especially the fighting sculpt. I mean, I don't know who the guy is but I pulled up pics of him.

Yeah the fighting sculpt is really good the Civi outfit one looks a little off but the more I look at the pics the more it grows on me, I'm just waiting to see if BBTS gets it or else I'll have to save up to get him. You should check out the movie if you like old Jackie Chan fight scenes I'm talking about like his old stuff when he was young and could still do good long fight scenes.

The Protector is good too but after that and the original Ong Bak they have gone down hill :lol

I just pre-ordered this guy on BBTS I couldn't resist :lol it doesn't help that I just saw the Protector 2 recently, I am so hyped for 2015 I got Marty Mcfly to look forward to BD Robocop, John Matrix, Wolverine, the Monkey King figure, Universal Soldiers, and this Ong Bak figure. I'm sure there are some others I can't remember but I'm really looking forward to 2015!

Just ran across this...I'd love to have a Nak Muay to go with my Ninja and Bruce Lee, and I loved the first film (Ong Bak) ... but I'm kinda holding back based on what looks like limited articulation. I know the sport well and the figure may be too static for my taste; perhaps the custom route would be more satisfying. Do those seamless arms have any bend at all??

Just ran across this...I'd love to have a Nak Muay to go with my Ninja and Bruce Lee, and I loved the first film (Ong Bak) ... but I'm kinda holding back based on what looks like limited articulation. I know the sport well and the figure may be too static for my taste; perhaps the custom route would be more satisfying. Do those seamless arms have any bend at all??

Prob.not, I'll let ya know next year when I get him in hand :wink1:

Update from Storm's FB

Dear customers
Thank you for your order for the Storm Collectibles - Tony Jaa and Hulk Hogan 1/6th collectible figure. We are very excited about its development and know you are eager to receive your order.
Because we want to make sure that both figures are fully developed and tested to assure the highest possible quality, we have delayed the final production date to Q3 2016. We are trying to design and produce the figure that collector ever wanted, In the end, thought, we know that its our reputation for providing our customers with the highest quality of a 1/6th scale action figure that keeps you satisfy. We will inform you immediately of the most updated scheduled release date. If you have further question, please email us: [email protected]

I received my shipping notice from Alter Ego Comics yesterday. I should have it in hand before the weekend! I can't wait to start assembling my planned Martial Arts movie stars set up. Next up: the Boss Hong Sammo Hung figure!

I received my invoice/shipping notice too.

I hope the in hand quality will be very worthwhile. I saw the video of the production sample back in November and it was very good.

Back