Storm Collectibles - Ong Bak - Tony Jaa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Storm Toys - Tony Jaa

All looks great I think.
Not interested personally in a figure ...but if people don't know who he is .....go watch Ong Bak now ! :)

I think something happened to the face .....

1385941_788863597819342_5121852076772716094_n.jpg

& seamless arms now?

10516844_788863557819346_3539567249179401162_n.jpg

I think something happened to the face .....

1385941_788863597819342_5121852076772716094_n.jpg

& seamless arms now?

10516844_788863557819346_3539567249179401162_n.jpg

Are these new ones? According to their facebook there hasn't been any news since like Sept. I want my Ong Bak! Humlay!!!! Also where is my Mike Tyson already?

Yeah PopC, those are the latest pics on their Facebook page. If I compare the face with the proto face, this new face looks weird to me. I've taken into account the shadowing on the face, but I still can't shake the feelin' that the sculpt is worse. Maybe some new pics might change my mind.

& I don't mind the seamless arms. I'm actually pretty curious if they will do that for Tyson.

Yeah PopC, those are the latest pics on their Facebook page. If I compare the face with the proto face, this new face looks weird to me. I've taken into account the shadowing on the face, but I still can't shake the feelin' that the sculpt is worse. Maybe some new pics might change my mind.

& I don't mind the seamless arms. I'm actually pretty curious if they will do that for Tyson.

Yeah speaking of Tyson that is leaps ahead on the sculpt and this one he is like smiling now, I don't think thats lighting though. ugh I wanted this now I don't know :(

10410322_802940339745001_3402063666238186162_n.jpg

Storm Collectibles said:
ONG-BAK (by Tony Jaa)
1/6th Collectible Figure is launching Preorder on December 5!
This is Worldwide 1000 pcs limited.

They just ask for a deposit and then charge the full amount on release right? Might pre order this and Rigor Mortus then.

If you're buying direct from their website, I think you pay the full amount, including shipping, upon checkout.

Wonder what the exclusive item for ordering direct will be?

From the newer pics of the sculpt shown, I'm thinking I might be skipping this one.

Edit: I still haven't completely seen Rigor Mortis.

If you're buying direct from their website, I think you pay the full amount, including shipping, upon checkout.

Wonder what the exclusive item for ordering direct will be?

From the newer pics of the sculpt shown, I'm thinking I might be skipping this one.

Edit: I still haven't completely seen Rigor Mortis.

me nether but I really do like the sculpt maybe they will be available on BBTS I think you only have to make a deposit with them.

BBTS? Nah. You usually don't have to make a deposit with them. That's part of the reason I like them. No deposit, & easy cancellations (if you cancel before the item comes in & they charge you), & pretty good packaging.

BBTS? Nah. You usually don't have to make a deposit with them. That's part of the reason I like them. No deposit, & easy cancellations (if you cancel before the item comes in & they charge you), & pretty good packaging.

Hmmm going to have to check on that again then, I swear they needed a deposit on the Rigor Mortus figure hmmmm.

I'm guessing they might have some saved for places like BBTS, but I'm not sure. The allotment they had for their own website seems to be sold out already. 1 day sellout? This figure might be more popular than I thought.

I'm guessing they might have some saved for places like BBTS, but I'm not sure. The allotment they had for their own website seems to be sold out already. 1 day sellout? This figure might be more popular than I thought.

Wow thats nuts, didn't you say it had a low number? But damn even Dr. Who figures don't sell out that quick hmmmm

Back