Storm Collectibles - Mike Tyson

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
does look good :clap

prolly just me but that pose looks so unatural w/o an ab crunch or mid torso joint leaning him forward abit. minor nit-pick i guess. stoked to see more pics!

300 exclusive to soul con and it said with exclusive items. I just want to make sure I pre order a regular one

So the ex is for soul on and limited to 300, but there's a regular release as well?

Wow...REALLY need to have this one my shelf! I'd like to imagine only super exclusive will be limited to Con; should be plenty for the rest of us.

You think the soul exclusive will go up on there site or just be offered to those who go to soul? I actually want the exclusive now , you know when u cant have something u want it more ? One of those problems

You think the soul exclusive will go up on there site or just be offered to those who go to soul? I actually want the exclusive now , you know when u cant have something u want it more ? One of those problems

There are only 300 going to be available at the show, imagine how many people are going to be there. I doubt there will be enough for everybody in attendance.

The first 100-200 figures are all probs bought up by Retailers aka Scalpers. Then the rest are scraps for angry men like me. Half of the day gone to queuing up for this. This meant force to go to the show again just to see other booths.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Storm collectibles on Facebook just posted a video of Mike promoting Mike. Yeah. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From watching the video, it seems like he says there are going to be figures from when he was 19 years old, up to when he's like 38 years old or something. Is this going to be a line of Tyson figures? He seems pretty excited about it.

the HT ironman approach. Seems to be catching on. Like they did with cap, thor, Jordan, black widow.

I'm getting every version of Mike I can get my hands on. Hopefully this leads into more pugilists being made.

Back