Storm Collectibles- Hulk Hogan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, very cool DWill. Be interested to see your progress. Hogan needs his belt!

I would definitely be interested in this belt as well! Please keep us updated!

Hopefully if it goes well we could get custom belts for all figures. He was undisputed WWF/E champ in 2002...that would go nice with the figure just released (even though the look isn't 100% accurate to 2002 era).

I picked him up too, really impressed with the amount of extras! I'm hoping to make a more classic looking Hogan out of this figure with a bit of customizing. I actually just parted him out and put the majority of his gear up on ebay, including one of his heads and a set of boots.

I'm a huge fan of Piper, but I'd love to see Macho Man done in 1/6 first and foremost! Also, vintage Undertaker would be perfect for this line. He could have interchangeable colored gear like Hogan too by having him in the grey and black as well as purple and black. Throw in that mask he wore and the urn...

Yeah, they'll probably never do it.

Piper and Macho Man are the only other wrestlers I would buy.

And maybe Ernest the Cat Miller.

JK

The thing is, for Storm I think, is you gotta think of guys who aren't under a Legends Deal with the WWE. If they're under a deal, like Undertaker, Macho, Warrior, WWE tends to go through their contracted companies like Mattel and Jakks. So unless a deal gets struck, which really it should because they're leaving money on the table, it's gotta be guys not signed. Hogan is clearly the biggest, but most of the bigger names are under contract. Nearly all of the big names are, so there's not even a close second. I mean there's a lot not signed, but no one HUGE. I think the Road Warriors didn't sign a new deal, that'd be sick, a two pack of Hawk and Animal!

The thing is, for Storm I think, is you gotta think of guys who aren't under a Legends Deal with the WWE. I think the Road Warriors didn't sign a new deal, that'd be sick, a two pack of Hawk and Animal!

That would be a dream I've had since 1988.
84-09.jpg
tumblr_n6etjyaOfV1sg99p0o1_500.jpg
Road Warriors National Tag Belts.jpg

The thing is, for Storm I think, is you gotta think of guys who aren't under a Legends Deal with the WWE. If they're under a deal, like Undertaker, Macho, Warrior, WWE tends to go through their contracted companies like Mattel and Jakks. So unless a deal gets struck, which really it should because they're leaving money on the table, it's gotta be guys not signed. Hogan is clearly the biggest, but most of the bigger names are under contract. Nearly all of the big names are, so there's not even a close second. I mean there's a lot not signed, but no one HUGE. I think the Road Warriors didn't sign a new deal, that'd be sick, a two pack of Hawk and Animal!

Well, there's those 1/4 statues of Macho and Taker. I think they were done by McFarlane?

Well, there's those 1/4 statues of Macho and Taker. I think they were done by McFarlane?

Yeah but WWE licensed those. I hope they get on board with this, but also since they're distancing themselves from Hogan I'm kinda guessing they're gonna distance themselves from any company he's working with in this way too. I really want some 1/6 wrestlers myself, friggen hell! Knowing WWE though, they'll pick some crap company to roll out mass produced garbage.

Not yet. I want to assemble the first one to make sure everything looks good. Then I'll open it up after. Definitely will put a link up. Corrose is working on the side plates now and Gustavo is going to do the leather belt.
A definite Must Buy! Is there an Interest thread for this yet?

Not yet. I want to assemble the first one to make sure everything looks good. Then I'll open it up after. Definitely will put a link up. Corrose is working on the side plates now and Gustavo is going to do the leather belt.

Awesome! Thanks for the update

Awesome! Any thoughts about future Hogan belts if this one goes well? (2002 undisputed and winged eagle or other style for 80's/90s)

Thanks for stepping up and doing this to complete our figures. nWo Hogan is definitely not complete without the big gold spray painted belt!

Definitely in for this, the digital sculpt looks great and I love Corrose's work. I would like to pick up five of these if I can get them all without the NWO spraypaint on them.

Back