Storm Collectibles- Hulk Hogan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely in for this, the digital sculpt looks great and I love Corrose's work. I would like to pick up five of these if I can get them all without the NWO spraypaint on them.

I would like to see where those 5 end up!

Updates and final look on the belt.
wcw belt.jpg

In some pics I saw it. I wanted to have it on there, but we may just have it taken off for those that want to use the belt for another wrestler.

Looks great! Is the print going to retain all that detail?

And was Hogan's name actually on the belt while it was painted nWo?

How is the leather being handled?

Also the studs on the belt where they clasp?

Guess you could just use gold painted pin heads.

In some pics I saw it. I wanted to have it on there, but we may just have it taken off for those that want to use the belt for another wrestler.

That's cool! I just never noticed the names on the belt before.

I've been working out ideas for doing a photo etched one, and for the belt snaps, my idea was to use micro rivet or nail heads for the side you'd see, but having the belt be held by those miniature doll clothing snaps like these. Something to think about, Daylan. Of course, I'm down for two of these belts too(def have a blank nameplate option....just for when Sting inevitably repels down the detolf beat him). Having never done any etching, not sure how it'll come out in this scale so need to make sure Hollywood can properly play his air guitar ��

Last edited:
Didnt see a photo J. If you dont mind, maybe I'll suggest those to Gustavo though. He'd suggested something like these, but they're more for show and not functional. The belts were printed already, just waiting for Chris to get them abck in hand and to approve them, then I'll show some pics. I think for the name plate, we'll just file down the name on the cast and have chris do a couple name plates that can be put on. Standby.

belt.jpeg
belt2.jpeg

I've been working out ideas for doing a photo etched one, and for the belt snaps, my idea was to use micro rivet or nail heads for the side you'd see, but having the belt be held by those miniature doll clothing snaps like these. Something to think about, Daylan. Of course, I'm down for two of these belts too(def have a blank nameplate option....just for when Sting inevitably repels down the detolf beat him). Having never done any etching, not sure how it'll come out in this scale so need to make sure Hollywood can properly play his air guitar ��

I kinda wrote this one off since I have more priority stuff... but the idea of having NWO Hogan on my shelf surrounded by a bunch of figures in my collection like they're part of the NWO/Outsiders is pulling me back in :lol

No shorts taken on this side. I'm talking with Chris now about reprinting one without the name on it as well so it's more accurate. Name on - Red/Yellow Hogan, Name off - NWO. are there any other wrestling (WCW) figures out that would need a name plate? Someone one mentioned Sting. Trying to see if it's even worth getting additional name plates created.

Wow that's more detailed than I was expecting

Back