Storm Collectibles Bruce Lee

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never ordered from this place before. What is this option about 'Upgrade to Collector's Grade'? is it worth the extra money?

If you suffer from OCD and you are concerned about the condition of the box the collectibles comes packed in, they will make sure you get delivered a nice untarnished box.

I just received a BBTS "standard" grade package, the corners of the box were a little banged up. Double boxing didn't seem to prevent it or they must have damaged pre-shipment

What are they since of this head fitting to the sh figuarts bruce Lee pbody

What is your question?

Im just taking a guess here but Im assuming you are asking if the head from this statue would fit the SHF Bruce Lee body correct?

As I have mentioned before earlier in this thread, the head from the statue that I saw up close and actually handled comes in a magnet that attaches to the neck. If this still remains true with the final product then no it will not fit the SHF body directly. You would have to mod the pieces yourself to get it to attach to the SHF body.

Things to also consider are scale for these two products. They may or may not be in scale with each other.

What are they since of this head fitting to the sh figuarts bruce Lee pbody

What is your question?

Im just taking a guess here but Im assuming you are asking if the head from this statue would fit the SHF Bruce Lee body correct?

As I have mentioned before earlier in this thread, the head from the statue that I saw up close and actually handled comes in a magnet that attaches to the neck. If this still remains true with the final product then no it will not fit the SHF body directly. You would have to mod the pieces yourself to get it to attach to the SHF body.

Things to also consider are scale for these two products. They may or may not be in scale with each other.

Here we go! This is the Final Product look of the "Bruce Lee - The Martial Artist Series 1". The release date is June 2016.

13118869_1076416079064091_5341067233153820597_n.jpg
13095754_1076416105730755_5324586313366999852_n.jpg

I can spot his eyes are looking more to his right. Is there anything else that's changed? His nipples are lighter.
Has he been made taller too or are my eyes tricking me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nice,but I always thought the legs were too long for the body,and still not sold on the clean head from the front right veiw.but 1/12 is too small for me anyway.
and shouldn't this be in the statue thread:lol

Considering grabbing this guy.
A small statue like this could be cool for my desk at work.

Back