Storm Collectibles Bruce Lee

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want two myself, show both heads. Then once they bring out more statues, I would swap heads and clothing to differentiate them.

Just another insider info. They are looking to have this in a boxed window, like those star wars black series figures. That way you can still have him displayed in the box if you dont want to open it and take him out. Collector friendly I suppose.

Good to have that choice....but I'd rip it open a soon as I got it in hand!

This looks great, good for those guys for taking the criticism and improving the proto, if this was articulated I'd get 2

Sent from my ONE TOUCH 6012A using Tapatalk

Yeah I hear you about the articulation. Im sure they are aware of this too. Maybe license issues or just the way things are. Im guessing that if their MK and SF articulated line does well and they get a good grip on how to create a good body in that scale, they may one day consider doing that to BL.

They pretty much nailed the bodies in 1/6th scale, so lets see. Its something I want to bring up with them again.

This looks great, good for those guys for taking the criticism and improving the proto, if this was articulated I'd get 2

Sent from my ONE TOUCH 6012A using Tapatalk

Yeah I hear you about the articulation. Im sure they are aware of this too. Maybe license issues or just the way things are. Im guessing that if their MK and SF articulated line does well and they get a good grip on how to create a good body in that scale, they may one day consider doing that to BL.

They pretty much nailed the bodies in 1/6th scale, so lets see. Its something I want to bring up with them again.

is ST gonna to show the 1/6 prototype in toysoul this month?

HMSplkJ.jpg

It doesn't look like BL to me. :dunno I hope the 1/6 looks better.

At 1/12 scale, this looks even better than the newest Enterbay Bruce.

But I guess that is why the world is full of different flavors

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I was going to pre-order from eBay but don't really want to take the risk as the release date is so far away and anything could happen.

I am based in UK, which companies are the best to pre-order with?

I'll try and get some more info from the Storm guys. Hopefully they could throw us a bone for xmas. lol

Back