Storm Collectibles Bruce Lee

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brain fart. I even knew that (this is like 6 inches or something right?). Not sure what I was thinking :slap

Brain fart. I even knew that (this is like 6 inches or something right?). Not sure what I was thinking :slap

Haha, you can still try it on that Figma body and see what kind of effect you can get, lol
I cant say it officially, but from previous posts of the black and white reveals, I remembered a post saying this will be roughly around 7inches. So you take a guess:p

I have an interesting thought guys, what would you do if Storm announces a 1/6th figure, would you still get this 7inch figure or both?

What items would you think should come with the 7inch figure?

Should come with an alternate poseable body .....

Oh, & these pants .....
12196047_1104062079622250_6459866871596646432_n.jpg
:lol

Jokes.

Hey guys,

Just paid a visit at the Storm office. Had a quick look at both of these headsculpts and man this is a must for all. Even if you are not a fan. The amount of detail at this scale is amazing.

Trust me on this. You will love the price set for this and there's no way I'm missing out on this one.

I had them in my hands. Just wow. Ok sure it maybe a statue but imagine all these different poses and interchangeable parts and at a bargain price.

This line is a no brainier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Different poses & interchangeable parts? Other than the head sculpts, what else is interchangeable?

Different poses & interchangeable parts? Other than the head sculpts, what else is interchangeable?

What I meant is the future figures. You can swap and change stuff and use parts from each release.

Now that sounds cool. Your comment about the price sounds interesting as well.

Now that sounds cool. Your comment about the price sounds interesting as well.

Price is a great selling point. No way you guys will complain about the price. Unless things change that I'm not aware of.

For the amount of detail it's a bargain. Plus they aren't satisfied still. Lots more are being worked on from the master build.

When is it release?.......... And roughly how much we talking about? :)
Also do we need to pre-order as I live in UK :(
It ducks being so far away from all the toy market!!

When is it release?.......... And roughly how much we talking about? :)
Also do we need to pre-order as I live in UK :(
It ducks being so far away from all the toy market!!

I cant really say anymore than I should, but expect some news in Q1/2 and this should be below/around the 50USD mark.

9b98cf686bc330f2f1e771c99bc7dac8.jpg

Hehe I told you guys. Check out the new thread that's created just for the 1/6.

Latest update.

A crapton of photos on FB.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=ms.c.eJw9zskRwDAIA8COMoDFof4bS2KMn8splsAc8GUss4ft2tY6dq2Ipbj2NsZUMpDj6P66zvbcT9k2jq2dY7R93Ps3X8mf7yuOsf~%3Bj3Aupf16oL~%3Br4Law~-.bps.a.980425441996489.1073741841.172057099499998&type=3

Storm Collectibles presents our first Bruce Lee collection, 1/12 scale Premium Figure with two head sculpts fully sculpted by Arnie Kim. It is the first time ever a bearded Bruce Lee face been sculpted, also the very first 1/12 scale size Bruce Lee been produced in high quality statue format.
Bruce' philosophy, JKD training, physical ability, and appearance have been inspired and drilled into each of our heart and they are all started from Bruce's personal life.
Today, we honer and wish this true artist of life a Happy 75th Birthday! Bruce Lee spirit and inspiration will last forever!

Official Bruce Lee 1/12 scale Premium Figure
Muscle flexing post
- Fully Sculpted by Arnie Kim
- Two head sculpts
- Pants
- Worldwide Licensed
- Approved by Shannon Lee

Release Date : 2016 Q2

Both sculpts look good, but not fan of the beard.

Yeah I can see why, but I like the idea of doing Bruce with a new take on his personal life. Dont get me wrong, the film icon look are great, but these new styles is like taking a free frame of a documentary from his life journey.

Back