Action Figure Storm Collectibles 1/12 Street Fighter V

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine arrived today and it looks better in person than in some photos. I only have the High Dream Akuma to compare it with for height.

etfa7a.jpg

Will try to post more photos later. This line is promising I wish they didn't use the rubber material for the neck area since it hinders the neck part for poses. Other than that it's a very good figure.
103tlk4.jpg

Awesome! Where did you order from? I placed mine at MH Toy Shop but it was for the player 2 LE so maybe it'll take longer

Fingers crossed :) sadly it might not ship for some time as I also ordered Scorpion and Sub-Zero, which aren't out yet

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Is there any Japanese or European seller who still has the blue Ryu in stock? I missed out on him unfortunately.

I'm really confused about the P2 variants in this line. I ordered Blue Ryu when he first went up for order at BBTS, but I've NEVER seen Green Bison or Blue Ken up for order anywhere at all. Do those variants actually exist? And if so, how do you buy them?

I'm really confused about the P2 variants in this line. I ordered Blue Ryu when he first went up for order at BBTS, but I've NEVER seen Green Bison or Blue Ken up for order anywhere at all. Do those variants actually exist? And if so, how do you buy them?

Yeah I want to buy them too.

ANY idea when Ryu will be here in the USA? No USA sellers on eBay or Amazon have them yet.

I couldn't even successfully buy Ryu directly from Storm. I placed an order on 3/7 because I was tired of waiting for BBTS. At the time, he was not listed as a preorder on Storm's site, so I assumed he was in stock. On 3/10, I send an email asking if he shipped. No response. I send a follow up email on 3/14, still no response. I open a dispute with Paypal on 3/16. Maybe I'm being impatient, but all I wanted was a simple answer if it shipped or was it delayed. I didn't hear back from Storm until 3/23 and even then there was no firm answer to when this thing would be mailed out. On 3/26, Paypal refunded the money and I notified Storm to cancel.

He is available on hlj.com, but at $72. I thought about adding him to my Masterpiece Megatron which should drop in a few days, but I decided to do another BBTS preorder.

Maybe they are running into distributor/manufacturer problems. Let's see. MH Toy Shop, where I placed my order, has not moved the date from March 31st yet and has just listed the blue P2 edition as sold out. So hopefully it should be here soon.

I spoke too soon--they've actually taken the listings for both Ryu figures down, as in they both do not show up in search. Same for Scorpion and Sub-Zero, which I also had preordered from them. Very annoying.

Back