Action Figure Storm Collectibles 1/12 Street Fighter V

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$54.99 at BBTS
SCB10014.jpg
SCB10014.jpg
SCB10014.jpg
SCB10014.jpg

i like these.
i kinda was disappointed there wasn't a bearded ryu. i really hope they make cammy or chun-li, i was totally avoiding 1/12 but with figma/bandia/mezco/storm.C I cant pass on it anymore (and i dont have the money for 1/6 anymore)

as for PCS, they had the interview and he mentioned a vote going with either possibility or hot toys likeness and i think hot toys likeness won. so not really excited for that, and what are you going to do pose ryu by himself for 3 years until they make ken?

1/6 stone cold/rock would be sweet (2001 versions)

edit: scorpion/sub zero look worse than their prototypes, really disappointed. the stupid diamond black outline pattern terrible

A poll!? A bit surprised that Jerry is still opting for the poll approach as I think it is what killed the SOTA SF line to the ground. Not everyone who actually votes are planning to get the figures or those who do actually vote are the vocal minority, much like how R.Mika was chosen as the last Street Fighter figure from SOTA.

A poll!? A bit surprised that Jerry is still opting for the poll approach as I think it is what killed the SOTA SF line to the ground. Not everyone who actually votes are planning to get the figures or those who do actually vote are the vocal minority, much like how R.Mika was chosen as the last Street Fighter figure from SOTA.

Most of those voters only collect statues and don't have 1/6 figures so they'd like the figures to be less articulate and more statue like.

That reminds me of the Sota SF polls where the people voting were not really into the actual video games, but we're into the sf2 due to nostalgia and the monster-looking and sexy characters second.

Why not PCS have the polls on the various 1/6 sites to get a bigger sample size? The thought of making the line with less articulation with realistic features sounds like a bad thing as I am not sure if the statue ppl will collect these. They might because it would be more affordable than the statues.

i like these.
i kinda was disappointed there wasn't a bearded ryu. i really hope they make cammy or chun-li, i was totally avoiding 1/12 but with figma/bandia/mezco/storm.C I cant pass on it anymore (and i dont have the money for 1/6 anymore)

as for PCS, they had the interview and he mentioned a vote going with either possibility or hot toys likeness and i think hot toys likeness won. so not really excited for that, and what are you going to do pose ryu by himself for 3 years until they make ken?

1/6 stone cold/rock would be sweet (2001 versions)

edit: scorpion/sub zero look worse than their prototypes, really disappointed. the stupid diamond black outline pattern terrible
Do you know where I find this interview?

Back