Action Figure Storm Collectibles 1/12 Street Fighter V

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Chockles - you work with Storm Collectibles?

Hi, I get ask this a lot but nope I do not. [emoji847]

However I have met them many times and we get on well. I try to help and pass on any info or interests to influence them in any possibly way. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep Storm Collectibles are making these and MK in 1/12 as of now.
The other company you referring to is Mezco, however I believe they are not continuing the line anymore after release two series.

Hi, I get ask this a lot but nope I do not. [emoji847]

However I have met them many times and we get on well. I try to help and pass on any info or interests to influence them in any possibly way. Lol.

Do you know when the MK line comes out?

No problems:)

Do you know when the MK line comes out?

That I do not know yet. I know the guys have been busy with the 1/12 Bruce Lee mini statue as of late so perhaps once thats sorted at least they will get back to their other lines.

Im also looking forward to their Klassic MK as well as these SF so hopefully something will come up soon. I know for sure they have a lot stuff cooking up for SF but I just cant say much about it for now. The only news I can say is ALEX will be in the lineup.

Once the Storm guys start trickling more info for MK line, I'll be sure to ask them about release dates, pricing and perhaps some better close up shots when I next see them. I really want that Goro. lol

Hmm I had the chance to bump into the storm guys today.

They showed me pic of Ryu. Just waiting to paint him up. Can't wait to see that.

Plus he has interchangeable faces. That would be interesting to see.

new update on their fb page - They are showing only part of the body here.

12540643_1009259375779762_8237298036987626624_n.jpg

Might as well give these guys the chance to make statues. Pcs taking forever.

i like these.
i kinda was disappointed there wasn't a bearded ryu. i really hope they make cammy or chun-li, i was totally avoiding 1/12 but with figma/bandia/mezco/storm.C I cant pass on it anymore (and i dont have the money for 1/6 anymore)

as for PCS, they had the interview and he mentioned a vote going with either possibility or hot toys likeness and i think hot toys likeness won. so not really excited for that, and what are you going to do pose ryu by himself for 3 years until they make ken?

1/6 stone cold/rock would be sweet (2001 versions)

edit: scorpion/sub zero look worse than their prototypes, really disappointed. the stupid diamond black outline pattern terrible

Back