Still No Joe?????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found Emo Zartan!!!!!

brian-emo-02.JPG

I'm putting my money on either Duke or Snake Eyes as their first offering.

But you never know, considering they have to go through Hasbro. They might get stuck with someone as obscure as Recondo. Don't get me wrong, I'd love a 12" Recondo...but not before Duke/SE/Hawk/Flint.

I don't think *anybody* would buy any of them if they were based on the movie. But I think SS has been pretty clear that they'll be based on the classic "A Real American Hero" line.

I'd get a movie Hawk figure for sure. Quaid's one of my favourite actors.

A movie SE would be pretty cool too.

I'm putting my money on either Duke or Snake Eyes as their first offering.

But you never know, considering they have to go through Hasbro. They might get stuck with someone as obscure as Recondo. Don't get me wrong, I'd love a 12" Recondo...but not before Duke/SE/Hawk/Flint.

Its has unofficially been confirmed to be Snake Eyes and Cobra Commander.

the two most popular characters seem to dictate that.. but I don't think it's actually been confirmed.

Anyone know if these are going to be movie figures or classic figures? I'm personally hoping for a Dennis Quaid as General Hawk movie figure. He looks perfect:

Hawk.jpg

:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

Its has unofficially been confirmed to be Snake Eyes and Cobra Commander.

That was the plan a long time ago (as in 5-6 months ago). It definitely may have changed since this as they likely have had several different figures in the works (and they weren't too happy that the "rumor" got out there :monkey3 ).

I don't give a crap who is first I just want some GI Joe 1/6 figures already. If Cobra Commander is first I'll backflip over my Jeep.

Back