Still No Joe?????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Meh.. the more I think about it..... I'll just wait for the sideshow offerings. I'll be happier with them in the long run

here is hoping that all the joes are on the prometheus body. :)

Just hope that their snake eyes has a visor. :)

So release meant preview......so shipping will mean order? :lol

That sux but at least I don't have to ^^^^^ every newsletter about no Joe anymore....

Here's how I see it in my head... "Release" = full release of info = pre-order/solicitation.

More teasing/previews/sneak peeks (ie: no full release of info) could happen at any time ;)

Next time we'll have to tell the PR people to be a little less... vague... with their terminology to avoid so much confusion :lol

So it's safe to say nothing till SDCC as far as pre-orders go. I'm glad I didn't get my hopes up for a 2008 release! ;) (release= 2009) :lol

For all this waiting...there better be more than one Joes going up for pre-order...
snake eyes
Cobra Commander
Destro

all at the same time!....then more come few months later....the way Sideshow moves in making 1/6 scale stuff it might take 3 years just to get like 7-10 of these on the shelf.by then hasbro gets tired of Sideshow and we only get a few characters :( Hasbro releases 4 figures at a time in a series (ala Hall of Fame) which would give us maybe 12 figures in a year....with Sideshow it could be 2 a year

Still no Joe?

How about still no Conan? That license was announced long before G.I. Joe. They just make us wait sometimes.

I think we will still have a bit of a wait, but probably SDCC will give us our first Joe figure.

Still no Joe?

How about still no Conan? That license was announced long before G.I. Joe. They just make us wait sometimes.

I think we will still have a bit of a wait, but probably SDCC will give us our first Joe figure.

I agree... Conan is #1 on my list.

We'll have to wait till SDCC my freinds!!

Anyone know if these are going to be movie figures or classic figures? I'm personally hoping for a Dennis Quaid as General Hawk movie figure. He looks perfect:

Hawk.jpg

They're based on early-mid 80's RAH designs, as they should be.

I still think we'll see them at the JOE CON in June.

And the character designs for the movie are hideous. ALL of them, with the possible exception of Baroness... but even that was punted with the dumb shades. :rolleyes:

Back