Stargate Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats hilarious I was thinking the same thing. Did you guys like the fact that you actually didn't see them actually save themselves after the Lt. threw the keno through the gate?

that was kinda wierd, but all in all it was a good episode and the ending left you thinking how they get out of it, but really we all know how they did it now. so the ending was really quite clever actually

oh I love love love this program!!!

That was a great episode. Had great elements of Alien (creatures through the chest) and Aliens (guns blazing firefight). I love the remote camera thing... a great maguffin to enable them to show different things, listen in to conversations etc whilst still keeping us 'in their world'

The time travel element of this episode was great. Very cleverly done... and I loved the ending... how it didn't show us a neatly wrapped up "and here's how we fixed it" part. It just ended... leaving us to imagine the rest.

great... proper science fiction. I love it!!!

(I also love how they've not had like 3 episode of darkness then on with regular planet hopping/human based aliens... it's still a case of 'what the hell is happening'. And I love it for that)

In my top 3 shows at the moment easily :rock

Yeah, I'm glad Young got to do that. And I liked the song that opened and closed the episode, very appropriate. :lol

Interesting. I'm actually in the exact opposite mindset right now. This show has lost all steam for me. Proper science fiction? Far from it. It is nothing more than a soap opera with some very loose sci-fi underpinnings.

All of the major characters have ulterior motives and secret agendas in everything they do. The only character who is even remotely likable is Eli, and I can only tolerate him in very small doses.

None of the scenarios (as far as character choices, conflicts, and interactions) are even remotely realistic or even plausible, and the writers seem to have a rather unhealthy obsession with sex.

I'm just about ready to delete this from my DVR.

Really enjoyed this episode, the Blindside on LDP he had that whipping coming, Ming Na and her GF of 12 yrs :naughty and the Civilian chick releaving stress by Bangin the crew :naughty oh the Tourture

this show is really picking up steam imo. lou diamond SOOOOOOOO needed his ass kicked. it was worth watching just for that:D

:lecture :rock

Yeah, I'm glad Young got to do that. And I liked the song that opened and closed the episode, very appropriate. :lol

That was very cool!

Really enjoyed this episode, the Blindside on LDP he had that whipping coming, Ming Na and her GF of 12 yrs :naughty and the Civilian chick releaving stress by Bangin the crew :naughty oh the Tourture

:lol Yeah that's one way to relieve stress! :rock

love this show. this last episode was great. I just love the tone of it. how it feels when you're watching it. great work :rock

hmm the comparisons on here with bsg only goes as far as the camera work imo. this show seriously lacks action. bsg had great story,characters, plot and twists. this just keeps draging its heels about developing the story arc and concentrates on the character background stories and these stupid trips back to earth through the stones. get rid of the stones and concentrate on the ship and her crew and you wold have a much better, faster paced story arc.
totally underusing some great characters too. still very underwhelmed by this and i am a MASSIVE stargate fan!

hmm the comparisons on here with bsg only goes as far as the camera work imo. this show seriously lacks action. bsg had great story,characters, plot and twists. this just keeps draging its heels about developing the story arc and concentrates on the character background stories and these stupid trips back to earth through the stones. get rid of the stones and concentrate on the ship and her crew and you wold have a much better, faster paced story arc.
totally underusing some great characters too. still very underwhelmed by this and i am a MASSIVE stargate fan!

agreed the stones are used way to much, i kinda find them a real stretch even for a scifi show.

oh i love how the stones have essentially created double the storylines with characters back on earth. More story = a good thing

...and not every program has to be full of action. sometimes stories, characters and situations alone are good things.

I could use a little less character drama and a little more action myself, but I think the show is great.

Back