Star Wars Yoda Life Size Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is this Legendary Yoda? a scaled figure?

Some sort of interactive toy, surely it is not 1:1 scale but it is cool nonetheless.

$1500 would be my sweet spot for this guy, definitely no more than that. I just do not think it is justifiable. Someone asked this earlier, and I am also curious… what is this guy made of?

I have no clue, I ordered the item and i got a message about a discount code. It said to check my email but the code was already pre-filled out so I checked out! The invoice has it as $499.80 as a discount. I should have him tomorrow...

If you leave an item in you cart, you may get "lucky" and get a pop up message or email, with a 20% off code. I got one for the Green Lantern Bust. But I already ordered it.

The soft goods look great on it. I just think the finish on Yoda's head looks a bit too polished. More sheen than you see him on screen.

If you leave an item in you cart, you may get "lucky" and get a pop up message or email, with a 20% off code. I got one for the Green Lantern Bust. But I already ordered it.

****, I better do this with King Hulk then.

Im surprised more pictures are not available for this guy yet. Mine is supposed to ship today or Monday and I will put them up ASAP.

Im surprised more pictures are not available for this guy yet. Mine is supposed to ship today or Monday and I will put them up ASAP.

Please do. These are the best pics I've seen so far but they are pretty outstanding.

yoda1_zpspnmyo9rz.jpg

yoda2_zpsauiet0bl.jpg

yoda3_zpsvm8g4lsv.jpg

yoda4_zps9idrajx3.jpg

I have this, received him a couple weeks ago. My pics are up on Cbd. It is really a great piece. However I was upset to find out that it is made of a soft vinyl or something to that effect it's pliable. The nails are incredible the sculpt is incredible. The clothes and tailoring are incredible. What I do not like is the flat paint job in the eyes are decals which looks fake very close up but good from far away. I am sending this out for a custom paint job and possibly new glass size. It will bring this thing to life. It will go to my good friend Rafeal. I received a 20% off coupon and that is the only reason why I bought this thing. I was on the fence and refused to pay $2500 for it. I think $2000 is worth it but not the 2500. I got my coupon the same way you guys are talking about had it in my car for about 10 minutes then received a pop up offering me a 20% coupon. Went straight to my email. But problems receiving this 20% I had to call sideshow offices and they honored it

I have this, received him a couple weeks ago. My pics are up on Cbd. It is really a great piece. However I was upset to find out that it is made of a soft vinyl or something to that effect it's pliable. The nails are incredible the sculpt is incredible. The clothes and tailoring are incredible. What I do not like is the flat paint job in the eyes are decals which looks fake very close up but good from far away. I am sending this out for a custom paint job and possibly new glass size. It will bring this thing to life. It will go to my good friend Rafeal. I received a 20% off coupon and that is the only reason why I bought this thing. I was on the fence and refused to pay $2500 for it. I think $2000 is worth it but not the 2500. I got my coupon the same way you guys are talking about had it in my car for about 10 minutes then received a pop up offering me a 20% coupon. Went straight to my email. But problems receiving this 20% I had to call sideshow offices and they honored it

The price point is a bit steep for something that needs a custom over haul. i hope you post pics when you do get the work done on it.

CBD is Chocolatebydeath.com

Here's a link to the page that has Enzo's images (I think you have to be a member in order to be able to embiggen them). Really nice shots!

All things SIDESHOW | Page 318 | CBD - Chocolatebydeath.com

From the looks of it, I'm liking what I'm seeing (although I haven't seen it in person). It sounds like the material they used for the skin is similar to what they used for their life size bust, which I really liked quite a bit. Gives a more life-like quality than if they went full polystone, and seems to be very durable and doesn't deteriorate like latex. And the material used for the clothing really does look excellent.

I actually really like the muted tones they went with for the base, although maybe they could've made the different leaves and things pop a little more. As for the eyes, I'm also disappointed they didn't go with glass or acrylic eyes, but I like that they went with separate eyes inside the head and it seems like the decals they used are MUCH better than what they went with on the bust.

CBD is Chocolatebydeath.com

Here's a link to the page that has Enzo's images (I think you have to be a member in order to be able to embiggen them). Really nice shots!

All things SIDESHOW | Page 318 | CBD - Chocolatebydeath.com

From the looks of it, I'm liking what I'm seeing (although I haven't seen it in person). It sounds like the material they used for the skin is similar to what they used for their life size bust, which I really liked quite a bit. Gives a more life-like quality than if they went full polystone, and seems to be very durable and doesn't deteriorate like latex. And the material used for the clothing really does look excellent.

I actually really like the muted tones they went with for the base, although maybe they could've made the different leaves and things pop a little more. As for the eyes, I'm also disappointed they didn't go with glass or acrylic eyes, but I like that they went with separate eyes inside the head and it seems like the decals they used are MUCH better than what they went with on the bust.

Thanks again mattman. So long as it's CBD and not CBG we're talking about here.

Sorry, couldn't resist. :lol

As for the repaint idea. If it's rrjrstatueman on the case I can't wait to see it.

IMG_0213.JPGIMG_0211.JPG
The colour is definitely too green and dark. Eyes should have been glass and not painted. Over priced for sure.

I don't know why, but I like him. Maybe it'll go down some in the future...

No no he's not all bad. He's grown on me over the last 24 hours. I don't think anyone's mentioned this, but his cane design is interesting too. Not sure who made that decision but the seem is noticeable for sure… I've shown two friends, who're not as into star wars as I am, and they think he looks epic...

I got my Yoda today and I am very happy with him and how this piece turned out.

The base is OK and is just a muddy/ yucky ground with a few small branches and of course the creature. The little critter won't be seen with how I display him so I don't care much about it.

The figure is all polystone except for the head. The head is a softer material, almost like a soccer ball. It is more flesh like than stone would be so I'm glad they went with this for the head. The robe fits great and is weathered perfectly. The hair is layed very nice and the eyes are nice and clear and straight. The proportions all are great with regards to the body/arms/head with nothing looking "off". The only thing that could be better is it might be a tad to dark. Its not a big enough issue to spoil the piece though for me.

I will get some pics up in a day or two. Is this overpriced? Sure it is but so is the Darth Vader PF at $500. To be intellectually honest I have to point out that I never felt OK with this at 2500 and only bought this when I got the 20% off. So at $2000 I'm satisfied with him and he is now my centerpiece.

Back