Prop Star Wars Ultimate Studio Edition Prop Replicas - Prop Shop

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars Ultimate Studio Edition Prop Replicas

Hair Trigger I Have. Rey's Staff and Melted Darth Vader.
I know everyone talks **** about these props today, but next week when I have one it will be the Holy Grail to all the **** Talkers in this post.
I can't afford any of these props, but that dosent meen I'm not going to buy one or two ! I'm a collector interested in all Star Wars Memorbelia! True Fan that WILL WORK EXTRA hard for these items "props
There are So many Negative Nancy's on this forum !
These items giive me motivation to work some OT and get somthing unique in our hobby!

Good luck Bitches

You know how to make friends here LOL. I'm curious what admin would say if someone reports your "friendly" post, besides admiring your lack of basic orthographic knowledge ... But I guess doesn't need to, you'll pay through your nose for these things:p

Hair Trigger I Have. Rey's Staff and Melted Darth Vader.
I know everyone talks **** about these props today, but next week when I have one it will be the Holy Grail to all the **** Talkers in this post.
I can't afford any of these props, but that dosent meen I'm not going to buy one or two ! I'm a collector interested in all Star Wars Memorbelia! True Fan that WILL WORK EXTRA hard for these items "props
There are So many Negative Nancy's on this forum !
These items giive me motivation to work some OT and get somthing unique in our hobby!

Good luck Bitches

For someone who comes in talking **** like that I'll believe you actually own these props when I see photographic proof. Until then I'll assume you're full of *it* and just looking for attention. Keep up the great work!

I'd love a couple of those but man those prices.

These replicas are way over priced, in every way imaginable. My overtime is too valuable to just fritter away on 3D printed pieces in a wooden box. However, to each their own.

Got to see some of these in person, they look great but still think they're disgustingly overpriced. The only piece I'd consider is Poe's helmet but I wouldn't spend more than 1/3 of what Prop Shop's asking for. Some people started wearing the helmet, so it's definitely wearable despite what Prop Shop says, though I would probably not want to risk it considering some parts are 3D printed.

20160624_112356_zpsfbs5rsam.jpg

20160624_112326_zpshqisd5bg.jpg

20160624_112319_zpsqlbavtqc.jpg

HOw'd the Ren saber look? Were you allowed to pick it up?

Other people did but I didn't want to touch 'em knowing they're partially 3D printed, so sorry can't speak to the feel and weight. The level of detail is pretty impressive and it looks incredible, but I would never pay what they're asking for knowing there are quality saber replicas out there for much much cheaper.

Does anyone know how the plastic that they use in 3D printing holds up over time?

Vader helm, Han's blaster, and Luke's saber are my grail props from this film. Interesting that they're all Legacy OT items too.

Does anyone know how the plastic that they use in 3D printing holds up over time?

No one does for sure. It's a long discussion over at RPF, even Adam Savage from Mythbusters posted there.

The collectors who purchase these will have a tough decision whether or not to keep those enormous crates they ship in or to trash them. They take up way too much space.

I'd think you'd have to keep it if you ever wanted to resell it.

Are those customer shipping containers or are the ones they use for show displays?

The collectors who purchase these will have a tough decision whether or not to keep those enormous crates they ship in or to trash them. They take up way too much space.

I'd think you'd have to keep it if you ever wanted to resell it.

They take a lot of space indeed, and the bad part is you cannot truly use them for something else if you want to resell these props later, or move to a new house. With the foam inside cut up to the prop dimensions, you cannot use them to keep other things inside either. You need to have a proper place to put these for storage

It's Hard to believe I once paid $2500.00 for my Signature Edition Master Replicas Millenium Falcon and that melted lump that is a Vader Helmet is retailing for $3500.00? Seriously?

It's sad to see people saying they will pay full price for these. All that will do is ensure that Disney continues to up the price over time. I get being a fan, as all of us are, but at some point (for most people) you have to realize that they are just pricing this because they know they can get away with it. I will never support a company like that. Probably one of the reasons I am beginning to step away from SS. I will gladly give my $$ for a custom piece or something that one of the talented folks do at the RPF, but I can't support this.

It's sad to see people saying they will pay full price for these. All that will do is ensure that Disney continues to up the price over time. I get being a fan, as all of us are, but at some point (for most people) you have to realize that they are just pricing this because they know they can get away with it. I will never support a company like that. Probably one of the reasons I am beginning to step away from SS. I will gladly give my $$ for a custom piece or something that one of the talented folks do at the RPF, but I can't support this.

Not if they only end up selling 100 of each of these. Just cause a few folks coughed up the money for these doesn't indicate that the business plan is necessarily viable for the long term.

Not if they only end up selling 100 of each of these. Just cause a few folks coughed up the money for these doesn't indicate that the business plan is necessarily viable for the long term.

I agree completely. However, I can't see them selling such low numbers. Disney is going to market the crap out of this and I believe they will sell. Maybe not great, but enough to keep the prices steadily climbing. Disney is very good at what they do and SW is the mother of all licenses for them to wield. When they put out a bad SW movie, I could see things turning a bit, but not until then. Just my 2 cents.

I'm definitely interested in the Bowcaster even at $2500.00 but with no Edition Size announced on it and with no one having one on hand to state the quality of the work on it. I'd prefer to just wait it out.

I'm curious as to who actually buys these.... I mean.... I assume there are solely prop collectors out there who could buy a few pieces a year. I just couldn't bring myself to end my collecting of Statues, 1/6th, smaller lines for a burned Vader helmet. Great looking pieces though.

Back