Prop Star Wars Ultimate Studio Edition Prop Replicas - Prop Shop

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars Ultimate Studio Edition Prop Replicas

Talk about high prices, no matter how cool the prop is: https://www.ebay.com/itm/112008818684?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649&rmvSB=true

Full presentation on youtube:

saber.jpg

his reveals though are top notch... im not saying it's worth it but nobody else does that :<

Wowww...this looks awesomeee!!! Han Solo's Blaster please.

Wowww...this looks awesomeee!!! Han Solo's Blaster please.

Try Scottjua's posts on RPF with a real firing Mauser Han's Dl-44 blaster conversion. Nothing beats the real deal, no need for overpriced 3D printed stuff when you can have a real Mauser C96, MGC Mauser, Sterling Mk4, MGC Sterling, Webley etc. with accurate greeblies (made from original parts):

https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=188595&highlight=mauser+scottjua

Good stuff! Nice inside look into the making of some of these pieces.

For what they're asking for the bowcaster, there should be no 3D printed material in it. :(

Agreed. 3D printed material might not last too long

There's an unboxing video by Chris Pirillo up on Youtube on the melted Darth Vader helmet.

Very cool piece. Chris must be a small guy. That thing looks larger than 1:1 in his hands. :lol

I was thinking the same thing. I've got a couple of non-melted Vader helmets and they don't look that damn big! :lol

Does that helmet have Vader's skull inside too? :p

Does that helmet have Vader's skull inside too? :p

The only way that helmet would be worth $3500 is if it had Sebastian Shaw's actual head inside of it.

Just saw these in a Disney email, can't believe the price, and for 3D printing as well! absurd!

It makes the Master Replicas props (which i have many of) look downright cheap!

Anybody else here have the MR stuff?

Hair Trigger I Have. Rey's Staff and Melted Darth Vader.
I know everyone talks **** about these props today, but next week when I have one it will be the Holy Grail to all the **** Talkers in this post.
I can't afford any of these props, but that dosent meen I'm not going to buy one or two ! I'm a collector interested in all Star Wars Memorbelia! True Fan that WILL WORK EXTRA hard for these items "props
There are So many Negative Nancy's on this forum !
These items giive me motivation to work some OT and get somthing unique in our hobby!

Good luck Bitches

Someone who admittedly can't afford the exorbitant cost, but is still willing to bend over and pay the asking price...
Then calling others "bitches". How ironic.

Hair Trigger I Have. Rey's Staff and Melted Darth Vader.
I know everyone talks **** about these props today, but next week when I have one it will be the Holy Grail to all the **** Talkers in this post.
I can't afford any of these props, but that dosent meen I'm not going to buy one or two ! I'm a collector interested in all Star Wars Memorbelia! True Fan that WILL WORK EXTRA hard for these items "props
There are So many Negative Nancy's on this forum !
These items giive me motivation to work some OT and get somthing unique in our hobby!

Good luck Bitches

You seem fun.

Back