Star Wars: The Old Republic MMORPG by Bioware

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bane's a pansy. A smart pansey, but a pansey nonetheless.
Bane manipulated the remeaining sith after a civil war, and caused them to destroy themselves, and started the rule of two.
YOu want a good, SCARY sith lord, take a look at the man who Revives the sith during this era. He's the one responsable for all the sith goings on in the entire Kotor Games. and he's been "Dead" for 30 years by the begenning of the first KOTOR game.

Exar kun.

A Self made sith from a fallen jedi. Destroys the jedi plannet of Ossus. BUILDS the sith/massassai Temples on Yavin 4. Tears the jedi order apart with a civil war of student against master. Revives the sith, Brings the Mandalorians under HIS control.
Also the FIRST person in star wars continuity to use a double bladed lightsaber. ( by that i mean that before him, it had never been done in the official EU, or films)

exar_kun.jpg

ExarKun.jpg

Jolee bindo talks about him a little bit in the first Kotor game.

While i don't agree about Bane being a pansy. I agree Exar Kun is a badass, and part of the EU that i actually dig.

I really want to play this, but my computer can only run WoW. I'm hoping this game isn't too graphical intensive so I can run it without having to upgrade.

You and me both. I am really amped for this, i loved SWG so i know i'll love this. It's my most anticipated game, i love exploring the SW galaxy!!

I know there's no firm release date, but everything i hear is from this winter till late 2010.

While i don't agree about Bane being a pansy. I agree Exar Kun is a badass, and part of the EU that i actually dig.

I concur with you.

Bane was indeed quite the badass. Read Path of Destruction and you can see that he was not only physically badass, but his strenght in the force only added to his badassery. He also single handedly destroyed the entire Sith on Korriban, that is indeed awesome.

Exar Kun was also quite the badass. He walked straight into the Jedi Temple and slaughtered a bunch of masters. But with Exar Kun, I think that his apprentice Ulic Qel-Droma was a much more interesting character. While Kun and Droma both started as Jedi, then fell to the Sith; Droma came back to the Jedi and lost his powers to stop Kun.

I'm currently reading "Rule of two":cool:

( I only get into certain EU, so i pick carefully and i'm really enjoying the Bane story)

I didn't even know there was a 3rd in the works till like a week ago.:eek:

(I'd love a figure of Bane someday, Kun even more.)

I visited Kun's temple on Yavin in SWG. Can't wait to do stuff like that again in this new game.

Vader was never a true sith in the traditional sense IMO. (figure was too tagic) Palps i thought was pretty badass, and Maul was GREAT, Shoulda been around longer.

I also like the designs of the ancient Sith better especially during the Golden Ages. I allways loved the kinda ancient Egyptionish look of the old Sith like Naga Sadow.

Vader was never a true sith in the traditional sense IMO. (figure was too tagic) Palps i thought was pretty badass, and Maul was GREAT, Shoulda been around longer.

they compare kun to Vader on lvl of badassery. how can he not be a true sith? Vader has more blood on his hands than any other sith in the SW galaxy. I'm not trying to start a debate.

back to the game

I'm currently reading "Rule of two":cool:

( I only get into certain EU, so i pick carefully and i'm really enjoying the Bane story)

yeah me too. i really enjoyed both books and will be ordering mine from amazon shortly. i also really liked the Rise of Lord Vader book that was set immediately after Ep. III. Vader is still learning to compensate his new body, but still manages to do some damage to some Jedi.

Back