Star Wars: The Last Jedi (2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So if you thought The Last Jedi was a badly written, badly directed movie you are akin to a KKK, Weinstein or Nazi party member?

:rotfl
Wonderful bit of diversional PR there Disney. Won't work though.

So if you thought The Last Jedi was a badly written, badly directed movie you are akin to a KKK, Weinstein or Nazi party member?

Or worse...

Ron-Burgundy-Stare-and-Nod.gif

Yeah much worse , and armchair director, critique and screenwriter...

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Do you call a patron in a restaurant complaining of crap in their food an "armchair chef"?

You don't need to be a professional to recognize when you've been served s***.

Do you call a patron in a restaurant complaining of crap in their food an "armchair chef"?

You don't need to be a professional to recognize when you've been served s***.

:lol :lol :lol :lol

Star wars fans would gladly eat burnt steak and moldy bread if the plate says star wars on it :lol

It’s funny how some SW fans sent back the plate of RT Tampering as overcooked when it was directed at negative criticism. But now that positive audience reviews are popping up it’s obvious that the fix is in. :lol

I think we have more than a couple of peeps who don’t know Fight Club is a comedy.

Spoke to an old grad school friend who works at Disney this weekend. We talked briefly about TLJ and Solo and she mentioned Disney believes older Star Wars fans are a "given" and will go watch any Star Wars movie, so their goal with the franchise was to appeal to the next generation of fans with the storyline in TLJ. When I asked her about the poor box office performance for Solo she toed the line that they don't think Star Wars can sustain a movie every year and the fans got fatigued.

I wasn't going to get into a debate with her but very interesting that Disney thinks the old fans are simply a "given" and will watch "anything Star Wars".

Back