Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What does everyone think of the Rey and Finn relationship? Future couple like Han/Leia? Just friends? Brother/sister like bond?

What does everyone think of the Rey and Finn relationship? Future couple like Han/Leia? Just friends? Brother/sister like bond?

Spoiler Spoiler:

I hope the relationship remain platonic......relationships typically bring down these films. Han and Leia's was very subtle so it worked.....Anakin and Padma's was too much kinda became a distraction.

Seems like it could go either way. Both great characters though. Really, I loved all the newbs. I figured I'd be ''yeahyeahyeah can we get back to Han Solo please'' but that wasn't the case.

I thought the two had great chemistry. Pretty clearly set up to pursue a romance.

Seems like everyone is already in ESB positions for the next movie, though, so they will likely be separated for most of it.

They had good chemistry. I'd say more than friends...he asked her if she had a boyfriend, and that scene with Han giving him relationship advice suggests more than a friendship, imo.

I thought he looked cool with the long hair, but for some reason I was expecting that scene to happen at night, not in broad daylight.

Then again, I wanted to see more of Luke, like him saving Rey and Finn from Kylo in the last battle. Right after Kylo beats Fiin and he's about to beat Rey, her powers are awaken Goku style...but it's not enough to beat someone like Kylo who has training, so Kylo beats the crap out her, and as he raises his saber to deliver the final blow...he can't do it, something is holding him back, and he's confused like he doesn't understand what's going on, suddenly out in the darkness a green lightsaber ignites and we see a silhouette. Kylo is force pushed away from Rey and he's knocked unconscious. When Rey goes to see who it is, it's too late...he's gone like a ghost. Then, in the end, she goes to that island and finally meets him, not because she used so map thing...but because he called her and he guided her to him. He should be that strong.

This. This was so what I wanted.

In fact
Spoiler Spoiler:

I saw this last night and here are my thoughts:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I saw this last night and here are my thoughts:

Spoiler Spoiler:

:lecture

I was thinking along the same lines regarding Rey's history, etc. We shall see!

Spoiler Spoiler:

That's an interesting theory. It's like Professor X blocking Jean Grey's powers and erasing some childhood memories....until the Phoenix power was awaken.

That's an interesting theory. It's like Professor X blocking Jean Grey's powers and erasing some childhood memories....until the Phoenix power was awaken.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Everyone that's assuming Rey is related to Luke is assuming that
Spoiler Spoiler:

What good are jedi anyway, honestly. Seems like there's always gotta be someone who turns to the darkside and ****s everything up. I'm thinking everyone would be better off if no one at all was trained in the force. Dooku turned on Yoda, Anakin turned on Obi-wan and now Ren turned on Luke. Just forget the whole Jedi enterprise, it's not worth it. Let armies and fleets protect peace and justice in the galaxy.

Back