Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everyone that's assuming Rey is related to Luke is assuming that
Spoiler Spoiler:

anakin was born without a father, immaculate conception

Perhaps Rey is Luke Immaculate conception :exactly:

Everyone that's assuming Rey is related to Luke is assuming that
Spoiler Spoiler:

Nah. I don't think Luke would bother with any of that old school Jedi Council BS. Aside from never really being exposed to it (other than Yoda telling him to let his friends die), it was love and attachment that destroyed the Emperor. Forbidding, concealing and denying it led to Anakin's downfall. I think it makes much more sense that
Spoiler Spoiler:

What good are jedi anyway, honestly. Seems like there's always gotta be someone who turns to the darkside and ****s everything up. I'm thinking everyone would be better off if no one at all was trained in the force. Dooku turned on Yoda, Anakin turned on Obi-wan and now Ren turned on Luke. Just forget the whole Jedi enterprise, it's not worth it. Let armies and fleets protect peace and justice in the galaxy.

Actually.... it is very very rare Jedi turn on there masters. Before Order 66 there were 10,000 Jedi. Counting Dooku and Anakin and then a few oddballs from the EU, the turn rate was like .0010%

I wonder when we'll start seeing figures of Han, Luke and Snoke.

I think the ban on merchandise of them may have been lifted. Old Han Solo Funko has been revealed. So I think pretty soon. I don't think we will see any figures of Snoke though because

Spoiler Spoiler:

Honestly, I'm just tired of the Empire being in control, seemingly, all the time. I'd really like to see a scenario where the first order start retreating back to their "Eagle's Nest," and the Jedi and the Resistance have them on the run. It'd be awesome to see the good guys take the offensive, for once.

What does everyone think of the Rey and Finn relationship? Future couple like Han/Leia? Just friends? Brother/sister like bond?

I thought they were hinting at a future relationship, but for some reason the ending made me think they'll end up being friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would really like to see Han at least teased if not fully revealed before New Years. I thought we'd have him well up for PO by now, same for Poe. Really can't wait to see JC Hong's paintwork on Oscar Isaac's sculpt.

Also, for those saying how

Spoiler Spoiler:

After decompressing for a day a few more random musings:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

After decompressing for a day a few more random musings:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Great points there. Glad you enjoyed it Khev! :rock

Also, for those saying how

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

In regards to your #8, I swore I heard it when Finn and Poe were trying to escape in the tie fighter and finn caused an explosion when he was using the ships cannon.

Yeah, I kind of wondered if I had just missed it, at least it wasn't in your face and a tired gag that took you out of the moment like it has been the last decade or so.

Great points there. Glad you enjoyed it Khev! :rock

Indeed! :rock :duff

Honestly, I'm just tired of the Empire being in control, seemingly, all the time. I'd really like to see a scenario where the first order start retreating back to their "Eagle's Nest," and the Jedi and the Resistance have them on the run. It'd be awesome to see the good guys take the offensive, for once.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I read an online article that says Harrison is on casting call sheet for episode 8. I'll try to don't the article think it was usatoday. Headline was something about being 24 hours after TFa release.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What good are jedi anyway, honestly. Seems like there's always gotta be someone who turns to the darkside and ****s everything up. I'm thinking everyone would be better off if no one at all was trained in the force. Dooku turned on Yoda, Anakin turned on Obi-wan and now Ren turned on Luke. Just forget the whole Jedi enterprise, it's not worth it. Let armies and fleets protect peace and justice in the galaxy.

Yup, I really don't like the idea of Jedi, "light side" and "dark side" anymore. The force just seems like a farce, like cartoon superhero stuff with distinct "power levels" and such.

Characters like Han, Lando, Chewbacca, Boba Fett, Jango Fett, Poe Dameron, etc. have the right idea. Luke would have been better off just walking away from the whole Jedi thing after the defeat of the Emperor and Vader.

Back