Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars: Episode VII (2015) Discussion Thread

That fan poster of a bearded Mark Hamill in Jedi robes kicking around is really cool. :)

Still digesting the awesomeness of it all actually. New films with some of the old blood on board is just too wild for words. Let's hope Anthony Daniels does plenty of stretching before takes in the suit. How do you de-costume a middle aged mime artist that's permanently hunched over. :lol

CGI magic. :lol

Could pull off an older obi-wan type well.

Mark.jpg

Last edited:

I hope Hamill gets killed off quickly..beardless or not. :lol

Ewan only had a fake beard in some scenes in Episode II, he had his head and beard shaved for Black Hawk Down so they needed prosthetics for the pickup shots.

Ewan only had a fake beard in some scenes in Episode II, he had his head and beard shaved for Black Hawk Down so they needed prosthetics for the pickup shots.

He has the fake beard in just about all of the close-ups. :monkey4

I need the video of this. I can't find it anywhere online. Is there a DVD out there that contains it? Perhaps the best of Bill Murray? Half of the fun is seeing his enthusiasm on stage and everyone's confused, blank stares :lol
Not sure, but I think it is on here:

[ame]https://www.amazon.com/Saturday-Night-Live-Complete-1977-1978/dp/B0013LRKQC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1353621700&sr=8-1&keywords=saturday+night+live+season+3[/ame]

Disney is going to hide the word sex in some dust cloud and a tower is gonna look like a huge *****.
LOL

Liam Neeson wore fake facial hair for all of his scenes in Phantom Menace, look at the fight practice on the DVD's special features. The only part that wasn't fake was the mutton chop side burns.:horror

I agree with Hamill having a beard, it hides his double chin just ask George?:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

John Favreau rumored to be in talks for director.

At first I was like.... :yess:

But then I had visions of Luke turning evil while Highway to hell blazed through surround sound... :monkey2

Sooooo conflicted :lol

Back