Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars: Episode VII (12/18/15) Discussion Thread

How long till someone tries to zoom in on the scripts to see what they are reading? lol!

How long till someone tries to zoom in on the scripts to see what they are reading? lol!

I already did.

It says...

Spoiler Spoiler:

:exactly:

Curious about Von Sydow... Who could he be playing? Obviously someone old enough to be in the OT.

So is the Empire going to play any presence in this? Are they going to be villains? Or will there be a new group of villains? In the EU, the Empire didn't just turn over and die with the Emperor's death. That actually makes sense that the war would continue for a while and there would be competition among the highest ranking Imperials for power. But would it really take 30 years to finally be rid of them? I would certainly hope not. It makes the victory at the end of RotJ pretty meaningless if it would take a longer time to be rid of the Empire post-Emperor/Vader than it did when they were in charge....

Where would you all take this story? I have an idea that involves Midichlorians actually. No joke. Best thing I could come up with that would make an epic Sequel Trilogy. Will write it up later but am wondering what direction you are all expecting/hoping to see.

Oh Snap!

Hayden Christensen is back as the Anakin Ghost!

anakin.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

You RUINED that incredible pic..now I can't eat..reminder of the prequels..nooooooooooooooo

Mark looks much better now..Ford has the Han Solo haircut...Fisher..looks...kinds big still

I imagine Carrie will be wearing something like this anyway, so I don't think it will really matter if she's still a little heavy. I'm betting she will look way better in the film too.
CwnjJyG.jpg

It would be cool if she was on the Jedi Council or something with Luke.

Can someone post pics of all the new cast members so I don't have to google them myself? :lol

Here you go...

Here's the younger newcomers for SW7:
Oscar Isaac
247784_600.jpg

Daisy Ridley
246997_600.jpg

John Boyega
247368_600.jpg

Domhnall Gleeson
247076_600.jpg

Adam Driver
246772_600.jpg

lookin forward to this. will be a looooong wait for sure. no interest in collecting SW but definitely the movie.

Back