Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars: Episode VII (12/18/15) Discussion Thread

Perhaps Lando's absence is actually a good sign of them not shoehorning in all of the characters just for the sake of having them in there. In Zahn's "Heir to the Empire," Lando does eventually come back into the narrative and the struggle against the Empire. But they have to go pick him up from his newest business venture. Perhaps later in this trilogy something similar may happen in a later episode? Of course then that would mirror the OT a bit too much and may feel like they're doing that just for the sake of it. I dunno. We shall see.

Also saddened to not see Denis Lawson there. Wedge is great.

Perhaps Lando's absence is actually a good sign of them not shoehorning in all of the characters just for the sake of having them in there. In Zahn's "Heir to the Empire," Lando does eventually come back into the narrative and the struggle against the Empire. But they have to go pick him up from his newest business venture. Perhaps later in the series something similar may happen in a later episode? I sure hope so. Also saddened to not see Denis Lawson there. Wedge is great.

Good point. They may pick his story up in a later episode.

Excellent news about Andy Serkis but peculiar about Billy Dee Williams not being cast.

Now that would be a very interesting development. :lol

:lol oops, but you know what i meant :p ;)

I'm pretty confident she's Han and Leia's daughter. She has a Portman/Knightley vibe and is sitting in between Harrison and Carrie in the reading :D

You're right hunni! :hi5:

I for one, wouldn't mind Zac Efron in VII. He's a damn fine actor. Not a huge role, but...

Star Wars: Episode VII (12/18/15) Discussion Thread

You're right hunni! :hi5:

I for one, wouldn't mind Zac Efron in VII. He's a damn fine actor. Not a huge role, but...

Yea I don't get the hate for him. He's got a good look and good ability.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

its happening

Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher, Mark Hamill, Anthony Daniels, Peter Mayhew, Kenny Baker, John Boyega, Daisy Ridley, Adam Driver, Oscar Isaac, Andy Serkis, Domhnall Gleeson, and Max von Sydow.

starwars_2896101b.jpg

its happening

Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher, Mark Hamill, Anthony Daniels, Peter Mayhew, Kenny Baker, John Boyega, Daisy Ridley, Adam Driver, Oscar Isaac, Andy Serkis, Domhnall Gleeson, and Max von Sydow.

You don't say!!!

Someone take the professor and plug him in back. :lol

lol was so excited did not saw it got posted just one page before :p :lol

Lmao, good one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back