Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars: Episode VII (12/18/15) Discussion Thread

I can't wait for official castings and filming to begin so this thread will stray away from Yaddle fleshlights and Yoda's sex life. :lol

Does anyone as old as me remember reading/hearing about a flood scene in ROTJ? I seem to recall that is was filmed but never used?

Where was this scene set? Ive read a lot of books on the making of RotJ and ive never even seen a call sheet or the shooting script of any flood scene.

tumblr_mc5nsc9rw51r5udeko1_1280.jpg

Alicia Silverstone has really let herself go, i can't wait to see Carrie and Mark's trainers get her in shape for Dark Knight Returns :lol:lol:lol

Where was this scene set? Ive read a lot of books on the making of RotJ and ive never even seen a call sheet or the shooting script of any flood scene.

I recall as a ten year old reading a TV Guide article about a flood scene. Again that was 32 years ago, so I could be wrong. :rotfl

Could that have been the sandstorm that they got hit by while hoofing it back to the Falcon after defeating Jabba?

Probably Nam, It was long ago and maybe as a kid my mind associated storm with water and floods and it took of from there.

Man that TPM Yoda puppet was horrendous!

I remember Lucas being mad that people didn't like him, Saying something like "Anakin and Obi Wan look different so why couldn't Yoda look different 30 years in the past" or something like that :lol:lol

I remember Lucas being mad that people didn't like him, Saying something like "Anakin and Obi Wan look different so why couldn't Yoda look different 30 years in the past" or something like that :lol:lol

Because you wrote him as 900 years old George. 30 years really shouldn't make much if any difference :lol

Poor old George haha, you would have thought his own kids would have told him the prequels sucked. Everybody else was afraid to tell him the truth but I bet his kids weren't. They also probably had to sign contracts for secrecy

Because you wrote him as 900 years old George. 30 years really shouldn't make much if any difference :lol

:lol:lol

I always laugh at how Yoda looks kind of crossed eyed in Phantom Menace, like he had a lazy eye :lol

RUW7kx1.png

Back