Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars: Episode VII (12/18/15) Discussion Thread

you mean replacing it in the Phantom menace with CG? Did Lucas do that?

PT Yoda blows, regardless if cg or muppet.

I never want to see him young and sprite ever again.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better! :lol

Watching that makes me wanna punch Anakin in the face! that is some of the worst acting any child ever has attempted on screen. I seriously get angry when i see any of the prequels, i should really seek out a Star Wars prequel psychiatrist...... Seriously what was George Lucas thinking, i am so bitter

I would give the win to the CG Yoda, but only because it looks more like OT Yoda than the puppet did.

reverse-1305220127_yoda-baby.gif

The PT Yoda puppet was horrible, laughable at best and kid Anakin needed to be impaled on a lightsaber next to Jar Jar. As for ninja Yoda, a little over done but still enjoyed him flipping around haha. It was unexpected and probably wasn't needed, at that point I think GL was just living out childish dreams.
I pray there isn't any complete stupidity in the ST, with GL only having input I sleep a little better at night.

Imagine 300 Yodas with lightsabers flipping around. :lol

I almost want to see that. :lol

I remember saying something to the effect of ''Imagine 300 Agent Smiths flipping around and doing battle with Neo''

I came to regret that.

No, I never imagined that

The puppet still looks a million times better imo. The problem is just that they made it too young. 40 or so years off of 900 and he looks half that. If they had the age closer, it'd be fine.

Back