Star Wars Tales of the Empire - May 4th 2024 (Disney+)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Disney needs to make a rogue named Toxo Testo who talks s***, hits on SW babes, has adventures, and never learns anything but always wins.

It would be a massive hit in the US and globally.

Yeah, I guess its Peacemaker in Star Wars-land.
Sounds like the old Johnny Bravo cartoon from Cartoon Network. I would be down for a series like that.

God it's embarrassing to call myself a Star Wars fan today. I actually don't advertise it anymore.

I would never be caught dead wearing any of my old SW t-shirts. I don't even feel like the franchise is for males anymore at all.

Sure, I'll buy figures based on pre-Disney but I ain't watching nothing from this company.
I'm in the same boat as you! This is just another Girl Boss show.

Surprised more people here aren't into this show. I've only seen the first two eps so far, but it's far darker and edgier than any of the live action stuff we've been getting recently, and has pretty strong TCW vibes as well.

I wasn't really dying to know more about Morgan Ellsbeth, but they have made her journey a pretty interesting one so far.

Surprised more people here aren't into this show. I've only seen the first two eps so far, but it's far darker and edgier than any of the live action stuff we've been getting recently, and has pretty strong TCW vibes as well.

I wasn't really dying to know more about Morgan Ellsbeth, but they have made her journey a pretty interesting one so far.
Well, dark and edgy does not equal good. How is the writing??

Back