Star Wars Tales of the Empire - May 4th 2024 (Disney+)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrisstbh

Thrawnald McDonald
Reaction score

1712252394956.jpeg

More Morgan Elsbeth, exactly what the franchise was desperately in need of!
I find Morgan pretty interesting. She's a Nightsister that ends up working for the Empire when Palpatine is kind of responsible for the extermination of her people. Although I doubt she knows that as not many people know that Palpatine was in control of both sides.

At least these cartoons manage to prompt some real emotions... while all the live action stuff mostly just feels like meh... even the trailers... Maybe I'll just stick to the cartoons in the future...

Will watch this.

I find Morgan pretty interesting. She's a Nightsister that ends up working for the Empire when Palpatine is kind of responsible for the extermination of her people. Although I doubt she knows that as not many people know that Palpatine was in control of both sides.
The whole magic/nightsisters thing never sat right with me. Magic and SW doesn't feel right.

Disney needs to make a rogue named Toxo Testo who talks s***, hits on SW babes, has adventures, and never learns anything but always wins.

It would be a massive hit in the US and globally.

Yeah, I guess its Peacemaker in Star Wars-land.

Back