Star Wars Shipping Updates.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are still 'estimated' shipping times, guys, so don't stress TOO much! Shipping dates are not 100% until you get your first email notice of when it'll be at the warehouse :duff

Should non US collectors expect their figures a month or so after those dates as with the Luke?

SideshowDusty said:
These are still 'estimated' shipping times, guys, so don't stress TOO much! Shipping dates are not 100% until you get your first email notice of when it'll be at the warehouse :duff

Oh I know but even still these estimations are gonna kill my poor cash flow but I love it.:D

Darth Loki said:
It's ok Josh, eating has become way over-rated.

I don't recall eating anything anymore. Between the SSW line for LOTR and the SS SW/LOTR stuff. I haven't eaten a real meal in months heck years actually. :lol

May-June definitely will be expensive. But I can't wait!

Autumn will be another expensive season with the PF Lurtz, LOTR 12" figs, and Ironman Statue arriving as well...:horror

Darth Loki said:
It's ok Josh, eating has become way over-rated.

I now survive on a steady diet of Collect for Life bracelets and Sideshow keychains. They don't taste so hot, but you can boil 'em, mash 'em, stick 'em in a stew... :monkey1

I actually just went to the bank and cashed in some savings bonds that my Grandmother got me for my first 8 birthdays. I figure she'd buy me some SS stuff if she had the money now so it was her way of helping me out 26 years ago. Anyway, Grievous and the Hulk Vs. Spiderman are now taken care of.

Darth Loki said:
I actually just went to the bank and cashed in some savings bonds that my Grandmother got me for my first 8 birthdays. I figure she'd buy me some SS stuff if she had the money now so it was her way of helping me out 26 years ago. Anyway, Grievous and the Hulk Vs. Spiderman are now taken care of.

Darth- If you are going to go to great lengths to cover the cost of two pieces, those would be the two! You'll be really pleased with both of these statues!

I remember complaining about getting savings bonds for gifts. Now I just think my Grandfather could see the future.

I have all of this stuff coming--twelve items in the next twelve weeks:

Hulk VS Spider-Man diorama Ex.
Gray Hulk VS Spider-Man diorama Ex.

Legolas and Gimli on Arod statue
Aragorn at the Black Gates statue

Obi-Wan Kenobi 12-inch figure Ex.
Anakin Skywalker 12 inch figure Ex.
Kit Fisto 12-inch figure Ex.
Bespin Han Solo 12-inch figure Ex.

General Grievous Premium Format figure Ex.
Princess Leia Premium Format Ex.

Krycek 12-inch figure Ex.
Skinner 12-inch figure Ex.

Anybody have some savings bonds they want to send my way???

You know, you could probably just sell the Grey Hulk and fund the other pieces.

Back