• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Star Wars Gentle Giant Jumbo Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emperor

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm currently selling my Star Wars Gentle Giant Jumbo Retro figure collection. This lot includes 36 figures including the original 12 back releases along with several exclusives and hard to find figures. While most of the boxes are in near mint to great condition, there are some exceptions which I do my best to describe below. Asking 2400 Shipped within the continental U.S. OBO Pictures of the collection can be provided upon request.

Some of the bubbles have creases and dents on the corners or at the top. The figures themselves are all still factory sealed and have never been removed from their packaging. The cards themselves inside the outer shell are all "like new" and the figures themselves are all in brand new condition. Thanks for looking and see below for a list of all the figures included in the sale:

Original 12 Back cards
1. Darth Vader
2. Luke Skywalker (Top right and bottom left of bubble is creased along with a tear along the bottom right of the bubble)
3. Han Solo (Small head Variant)
4. Chewbacca
5. Obi-Wan Kenobi
6. Princess Leia
7. C-3PO (actual card has a small crease near the Star Wars logo and near the price tab)
8. R2-D2
9. Jawa (Cloth cape)
10. Death Sqaud Commander
11. Tusken Raider (Sand People) -Bubble is creased on the top and on the right side

Other Releases
12. Boba Fett (Exclusive Empire Card)
13. Stormtrooper (Exclusive Empire Card)
14. Blue Snaggletooth (EX-doesn't come in the box and wrapping he was shipped in)
15. Jawa Vinyl Cape (2011 SDCC EX)
16. Lando Calrissian (2012 Celebration EX) -small crease on the top left of the bubble
17. Gamorrean Guard (Premium Guild POTF Coin EX)
18. Power Droid
19. Greedo (Top of the bubble and right side is dented and creased)
20. AT-AT Driver (2014 SDCC EX)
21. Snowtrooper
22. Han Solo Hoth Outfit
23. Bossk
24. Tie Fighter Pilot (bubble is dented at the top and bottom)
25. Death Star Droid
26. R5-D4
27. Zuckuss (top of the bubble is dented and creased)
28. Dengar (small crease on top right of bubble)
29. 4-LOM (top of the bubble is dented and creased with a tear along the top right side)
30. Luke Skywalker X-Wing Pilot
31. IG-88
32. Hammerhead
33. Yoda (Orange Snake)
34. Walrus Man
35. Red Snaggletooth (top of the bubble is dented and creased with small hole at the bottom left corner)
36. Both Rebel Soldier (top corners of the bubble is creased)

Last edited:
Back