Star Wars Resistance

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It'll never own up to any expectations...

This was fan made and Disney sucks

>ANOTHER Rebel show
Man, **** those dirty, traitorous pussies. Where's my Empire show/movie/whatever?
tumblr_okp7kmhGKa1w4t7wqo4_1280.jpg

Back in 1999 or so, Dark Horse printed a Star Wars Manga adaptation. The covers were by Adam Warren...not even a Japanese guy. But I had a promo poster of his artwork that I hung on my wall and I used to daydream about how freaking insane it would be, two of my favorite things in the world....Star Wars and anime, together...

641aa310a4b972eba6844910937f7f1e.jpg

And of course that fan-made TIE Fighter short was the closest it ever came to a reality.

But this is another example of too late. Way way way too late. 20 years ago I'd have shat my pants over a SW anime of any kind....even if it was the rumored Jar Jar Saturday morning cartoon. Now? Don't care. Too old and jaded and bored.

I'm going to watch this, of course, but I'm a little wary about the anime style. I was hoping they would carry on the same computer animated style as the Clone Wars and Rebels series'.

I grew up with them. Ain't nothing wrong with that. Millienials rule!

Back in 1999 or so, Dark Horse printed a Star Wars Manga adaptation. The covers were by Adam Warren...not even a Japanese guy. But I had a promo poster of his artwork that I hung on my wall and I used to daydream about how freaking insane it would be, two of my favorite things in the world....Star Wars and anime, together...

View attachment 406432

And of course that fan-made TIE Fighter short was the closest it ever came to a reality.

But this is another example of too late. Way way way too late. 20 years ago I'd have shat my pants over a SW anime of any kind....even if it was the rumored Jar Jar Saturday morning cartoon. Now? Don't care. Too old and jaded and bored.

it is never too late,

that would be like saying the marvel universe came out too late or that the roseanne revival came too late....

this might save star wars

Damn I was hoping the next Star Wars cartoon would be "The Adventures of Broom Boy".

This is probably the one idea that could be worse. I would rather watch Senator Binks discuss politics.

I mean, I am kind of curious how the First Order got to be so powerful.

Like, in a morbid sense I'm interested in understanding how the Rebels screwed the pooch after destroying the Death Star AGAIN, and killing the Emperor and Vader.

Back