Star Wars Popcorn Machines Sale!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gibby

Super Freak
Reaction score
Stumbled upon a very nice sale of 4 Star Wars Popcorn Machines at Snappy Popcorn Co. today!!!
It does not state this as a sale, but these are by far some of the best prices I've seen on these!

These are Paragon machines - very well-built USA made popcorn machines. Snappy includes the matching SW cart for free with the popper, and purchase prices run $299-370 (+ shipping; my shipping cost $75 for UPS Ground)! For some perspective, these SW poppers typically run $500-700 for the popper, and an additional $300-500 for the cart!

I ended up ordering the Revenge of the Sith popper/cart, mainly because it's the only 6oz SW popper and I like the etched glass logo vs the stick-ons.
Ordered it this morning, and it should be here Monday (UPS ground shipping), so they have a very quick turn-around, too!

Website -
https://www.snappypopcorn.com/productcart/pc/Star-Wars-Popcorn-Machines-c18.htm

Some pics of the machines (I can post my machine pics when it arrives) -

Darth Vader -
7050Special_general.jpg

Jedi -
7052Special_general.jpg

Droids -
7058Special_general.jpg

Revenge of the Sith -
7056Special_general.jpg

Also to note, I'm not affiliated with this company in any way.
I just wanted to pass along what seems like a very good deal! :)

If these are available in August, I'll be down for one. But I won't have the money until then.

Wanted to post an update -

I received the popper and cart on Monday via UPS in two large boxes. Everything arrived in great condition and in working order. The only disappointment is that the "Star Wars" logo is not etched in the glass. It's a stick-on just like all the other machines. Also, the machine is a little bigger than I thought it would be, but it will be nice for parties and movie nights in the home theater!

Finally got a chance to pop the first batch last night and it's better than I expected. Definitely recommend!!!

Attached some pics for those of you considering -

IMG_1028.JPG

IMG_1032.JPG

IMG_1035.JPG

Hellz yeah!!! You're welcome anytime birthday boy!!!! :hi5:

Maybe CVI will be in Chicago so we can have a Star Wars party at my house! :lol

Sounds good..I'll cook and bring the beer and wine. :clap We'll do Spanish tapas with sangria then you can take us all out to Alinea for dinner..your treat. :) https://www.alinea-restaurant.com/ $195 a head for dinner..without the wine pairing. :)

Sounds good..I'll cook and bring the beer and wine. :clap We'll do Spanish tapas with sangria then you can take us all out to Alinea for dinner..your treat. :) https://www.alinea-restaurant.com/ $195 a head for dinner..without the wine pairing. :)

Holy poo poo, my wife would love you (Ecuadorian). :lol

Dang you have expensive tastes.
Can't we just get a party room at Gibson's for some steak and lobster?!?!

Thats awesome gibby!! Thinking about getting one...but I'm trying to think of where to hide it so my girl doesn't notice :lol...

Thats awesome gibby!! Thinking about getting one...but I'm trying to think of where to hide it so my girl doesn't notice :lol...

:lol

Thanks, Nitro! :hi5:

Yeah, I had to tell the wifey what was up for the same reason. Just nowhere to hide this beast. :lol

Those are awesome but would it not be the same if you get a generic one and paste SW stickers on?

Back