Star Wars PF Grail

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im picking up the Speeder Bike + 3 other PFS EXC (Maul, Dooku, Tusken Rider) tomorrow .

all for $1,500 . so i assume its not a bad deal at all?

im so excited :) :) :D

im picking up the Speeder Bike + 3 other PFS EXC (Maul, Dooku, Tusken Rider) tomorrow .

all for $1,500 . so i assume its not a bad deal at all?

im so excited :) :) :D

Wow Congrats that's a great purchase and all at once. I have all of those but I paid a little more!! I just grabbed a Dooku a few weeks ago. I really like it!! Looks so much better in person. The Speeder Bike takes the cake though!!

YES ! JUST PICK IT UP TODAY , all four . im very2 happy with the speeder bike. damn this piece is just awesome

272378_408782042504093_68768812_o.jpg

Wow Congrats that's a great purchase and all at once. I have all of those but I paid a little more!! I just grabbed a Dooku a few weeks ago. I really like it!! Looks so much better in person. The Speeder Bike takes the cake though!!

Yeah dooku looks much better in person. I like him as well. He's such a important sith to not own. :)

for those who live around so cal / california ,

i found this on craigslist :

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/clt/3239794266.html

this guy needs to get rid of his collections and hes willing to sell all of his PFs - he gave me a really great price for all of them but unfortunately I cant store any more Statues in my place. so Ill pass this along to my fellow SS collectors

1. Grevious EX
2. Vader
3. Emperor EX
4. Tusken Raider
5. Boba Fett
6. Maul
7. Stormtrooper
8. Tarkin
9. Dooku
10. Biker Scout/ Clone Trooper EX
That list is long enough :rotfl I have most all of the Star Wars PF's and like them all.

1. GG EX
2. Scout Trooper Speeder Bike
3. Darth Vader
4. Darth Talon
5. Asajj Ventress EXC
6. Boba Fett
7. Tusken Rider
8. Emperor EX
9. Maul
10. Darth Maul

Grievous, Talon, Maul, Stormtrooper and Anakin

Last edited:
Proud to say that next week I have two pieces that I consider grails to my collection coming in the mail. The PF of the Biker Scout on Speeder and the Lifesize bust of Vader. Didn't really plan it this way but they are both arriving and I couldn't be more pumped!!!

Biker Scout on speeder without a shadow of a doubt.

Seen him come up a couple of times but its always the shipping that blows the price out of my budget :mad:

I'm always on the lookout for this and the MR studio scale Falcon just in case either of these ever pop up for sale in Australia :pray::pray:

Scout trooper on speeder bike, but absolutely no where to display something of that size :slap

Probably Grevious otherwise, looks so impressive in person.

"I'm always on the lookout for this and the MR studio scale Falcon just in case either of these ever pop up for sale in Australia"

you and probably 100 others, lol

i have been looking on ebay for 8 years collecting SW Stuff
There has only been 2 pf speederbikes that i know sold locally 1st one 6 years ago for 1700$ queensland.
the other sold mint condition 1450$ last year from canberra

there has been no mr falcon or AT AT piece
as im looking for these lol
And i dont imagine there ever will be .

If the MR falcon sells locally on ebay i expect some serious bidding that will equal and out strip the $ of a MR Y-Wing.

good luck with your hunt

I only have Fett PF, and he's great. The Vader Pf's helmet was just not accurate enough for me, so I passed on it. I have the feeling that Hot Toys will do a pretty amazing Vader 1/4 scale someday ... hoping for that !

"I'm always on the lookout for this and the MR studio scale Falcon just in case either of these ever pop up for sale in Australia"

you and probably 100 others, lol

i have been looking on ebay for 8 years collecting SW Stuff
There has only been 2 pf speederbikes that i know sold locally 1st one 6 years ago for 1700$ queensland.
the other sold mint condition 1450$ last year from canberra

there has been no mr falcon or AT AT piece
as im looking for these lol
And i dont imagine there ever will be .

If the MR falcon sells locally on ebay i expect some serious bidding that will equal and out strip the $ of a MR Y-Wing.

good luck with your hunt

Thanks mate :) Sounds like you 've been hunting the falcon as long as I lol

The falcon is probably the only piece I would go into debt for, my general rule is that if I don't have the cash then I don't buy it but for the falcon I would make an exception :)

Speederbike and scout is my stand out piece. Tusken Raider is great. Have really gone off PF's with lightsaber blades...cheapens the figure to me and makes it look toyish. Wish a option was given with just the hilt instead. Still have my Darth Maul which looks great in certain lighting conditions :)

Deedzy

Im also comfortable my daughter skipping a good education for my Indiana jones hunt for the elusive MR falcon :)

Or if i go on a baked beans diet for years due to the mr falcon cost.
Whats ever it takes.
I soon be homeless buying the mr falcon keep it in storage then when i find a place, get it out of storage and display it, b/c i can always find a house but not the Falcon :):):)

Back