Star Wars PF Grail

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is what I have and in order of best first - 1. Speeder Bike with Scout Trooper 2. Boba fett 3. Yoda & clone 4. Tusken raider 5. Obi Wan. I had vader but sold him as I just couldn’t get past how inacurat he was. This is why I am selling Obi Wan but Obi is a very nice PF. I have him on eBay for $210 and no bidders.

Hmm no one mentioned Anakin Skywalker's EX version. :cuckoo: For me, that's the best SW PF although I'm yet to get that since I've been all busy w/ HT lately haha! That Gen. Grievous PF is one bad mofo as well! :rock

I own all of them (and exclusives to boot) and grievous is #1 for me, followed by the speederbike/scout.

if your talking grail, like $ wise, then it would prolly be Talon :lol and Grievous w/ cape. I still can't believe how sought after Talon is, but she is defn awesome and one of the best pf's SS has done to date.

My fav is Farmboy Luke PF. I know it's one of the worst one in some people's mind, but that was the first Star Wars PF released and I just love the charactor in that scene.

In my opinion the Scout on Speederbike is a PF grail. It could also be considered a cross-over between a PF and a studio scale. I would have gotten it, but simply no space to display this big monster. As soon as I find a display space I'm going to get it.

I sold my Talon, not because she wasn't a great statue... she IS, but I really wanted to collect movie statues only.

My pick is Darth Vader. A true classic villain.

I like Dooku simply because u cant get a good Dooku 12" or anything else near that format not to mention the sculpt is pretty good! Talon i think is the best thow!

Greivious.every day I stop and admire him.I can't get over how detailed it is.the exclusive is a must.the cape is an awsome accessory.

I like Dooku simply because u cant get a good Dooku 12" or anything else near that format not to mention the sculpt is pretty good! Talon i think is the best thow!

Dooku is one that I wouldn't mind having. I have the Dooku/Asajj GG statue and actually like it a lot...simply because there's not much Dooku merchandise.

That's probably because he's an old f*rt.
I'm waiting for Asajj PF btw - my first PF.
Been looking at most of them, and she's the one for me at this point. I'm sure that I won't be disappointed.

Mmm.....Grievous is a terrific statue, but I only collect original trilogy characters, so my Boba EX is the best, details in this one is awesome.

I don't have any PT PFs, or E-eeeewww for that matter so Talon is just :dunno

My fave - Speeder Bike; closely followed by a few: Tusken, and Obi namely

Least - Han; but I still "like" it

All of the PFs are amazing. My Grievous went from "good" to "great" the day I got the cape on it. The Obi-Wan is a scupted masterpiece. The Boba Fett is iconic. It's an amazing line and only getting better...

That's probably because he's an old f*rt.
I'm waiting for Asajj PF btw - my first PF.
Been looking at most of them, and she's the one for me at this point. I'm sure that I won't be disappointed.

Old fart? I didn't realize that the Emperor, Vader, and Obi-Wan were spring chickens!! :thud:

Back