Star Wars PF Grail

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My most wanted PFs haven't been made yet...

aotc-obiwan_anakin06.jpg

Give Ani a robot arm for an exclusive. Maybe give Obi-Wan a wet switch out head
Of those we have already, Tusken Raider and Jedi Luke are my favourite, and ROTS Ani is in a league all its own.

As a fan of the OT, Vader is my pick. Simple pose, but there is so much power in it.
Fett is 2nd.

I'm surprised there's so much love for Grievous.

I had the EX, and then I got the 1/7 Kotobukiya and couldn't believe how much more detail the Koto had. Then the photo's of the SSC 1/6 appeared from SDCC and that had even more detail...

I got so despondent looking at the PF (especially the metal parts) I ended up selling him and have not regretted it one bit.

I'm surprised there's so much love for Grievous.

I had the EX, and then I got the 1/7 Kotobukiya and couldn't believe how much more detail the Koto had. Then the photo's of the SSC 1/6 appeared from SDCC and that had even more detail...

I got so despondent looking at the PF (especially the metal parts) I ended up selling him and have not regretted it one bit.

What it lacks in some detail it makes up in shear size. That thing is a marvel, especially since SSC was able to pull it off.

It demands respect in any collection when you look at it.

i agree even though i hate the prequels grevious Ex does have a higher presence and commands your attention to the figure when put near other figures and is my top 4 figs i have.

However i cant go past my fav character Boba.

Vader is just awesome.

But Speeder bike is my number one.
I display it with just the speederbike amongst my ship models of code 3 vaders tie, kota xwing, mr snowie and slave 1 .
im pleased with the look

Finally got my highest Grail piece to date just a couple weeks ago, the PF Speeder Bike and Scout and I must say it is nothing short of incredible. I just can't stop staring at it. I've seen the Grievous and it's very impressive, but the Bike and Scout just screams Star Wars to me. Loving it!

I forgot to mention earlier that I got this from a very close buddy of mine and huge thanks goes to him if he ever sees this post. I just absolutely love this piece.

Last edited:
Finally got my highest Grail piece to date just a couple weeks ago, the PF Speeder Bike and Scout and I must say it is nothing short of incredible. I just can't stop staring at it. I've seen the Grievous and it's very impressive, but the Bike and Scout just screams Star Wars to me. Loving it!

Good point and congrats on your grail piece.

I agree I have both Grievous and the Speeder bike PF's and both are incredible but I must say I consider the Speeder bike as my Grail. I bought mine about a year ago and I'm still amazed of the size and detail of this piece.

The greatest one isn't out yet cos they haven't made Jar Jar.

Oh wait, I read it wrong. That's a G in Grail not an F...........

Back