Star Wars On Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its funny that LFL seems so out of touch with what people want. I was really hoping for releases similar to the LOTR extended editions. The bonus content alone on those made them worth the purchase.

The stuff here is more like an afterthought... and certainly the 501st documentary has to be one of the weakest bonus features I've heard of.

Realistically they could've put out Blu-ray versions with no features at all and they still would've sold well. I guess they just don't have much incentive to really work on it.

Is anyone else just completely underwhelmed with the announcement? 6.1? Did Lucas not know 7.1 exists? Also, deleted scenes for originals...let me guess..he's going to put the scenes he deleted from the original theatrical movies and put them on a disc. hahaha.

wowzers...

sw%20blu.jpg

The parody section is kind of promising... but no mention of "Hardware Wars"? Shameful ommission if you ask me... that ____ is classic :rock

They laud this "Over 40 Hours of bonus features" as if it's really amazing. 26+ of those hours are Audio Commentary tracks, half of which we've already heard from the DVD releases.

That's the sucky thing. I'll probably still buy the discs but this is a lazy release. Hell, they were so lazy that they put a non-Lucasfilm documentary on the discs.

I'll see if I can dig it up.

And, yes, the only way to get the 3 Bonus Discs with the extras is to purchase the full set, PT included.

Thanks man. Let me know I would appreciate it.

Just watched the teaser video (all that is available, so far). Wow... that box art is hideous. :monkey4

Link ?

I like this.. adding it to my HTPC tonight LOL.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjSEMjl_PZ8&feature=share"]YouTube - Feel The Force of the Star Wars Infinite Saga Site![/ame]

man what a gross announcement. id rather record all 6 on my dvr from spike tv and hassle thru commercials and the spike name on the screen the entire time, than put more money down for this crap. lucas makes me sick

man what a gross announcement. id rather record all 6 on my dvr from spike tv and hassle thru commercials and the spike name on the screen the entire time, than put more money down for this crap. lucas makes me sick

Actually the Spike versions are in the wrong aspect ratio. The only good versions in HD on TV are on HBO.

Back