Statue Star Wars Mythos – Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's because it's a Sideshow website exclusive. All sales are from direct web sales. Unlike other statues, where Sideshow sells to retailers so there are more outlets for possible sales. So less people might know abput the statue. It will sell out in due time.

Thanks for this. I was trying to get this through my LCS for a slight discount and SS told them they couldn't get it. Bummed.

I agree this piece is amazing one of my favorite overall pieces in my collection.

You all are going to have to stop bragging about this series, or you're going to force me to have to start on it.......

Very nice !! love the clean set up here !

so you have both.. PF and Mythos.. whats your favorite of them both ?? ( i know they have big differences.. but in case you had to choose.. And leave the new-factor of the mythos aside if you can ;) )

Very nice !! love the clean set up here !

so you have both.. PF and Mythos.. whats your favorite of them both ?? ( i know they have big differences.. but in case you had to choose.. And leave the new-factor of the mythos aside if you can ;) )

Although they both have strong/weak points, I think I would grab the Mythos if I had to choose. I love the PF, but I've always liked 100% sculpted.

ah ok... well if you dont like the fabric on the statues that much I understand completely

I too am a fan of 100% sculpted pieces.....

Also that display looks great Slynger..... The art together with statue is really nice

ehs1.jpg

:rock:rock:rock

Back