Statue Star Wars Mythos – Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@ mister ski :yess:

Great photos, I have this statue in my office at work and it makes me smile every day.

Thanks ebor! :hi5:

He makes the work day a little less s-u-c-k-y. :lol

Ha ha that kinda would remind me of that spike tv boba fett commercial.

looking at him at work would give me bad thoughts, what would boba fett do.. -pew- yes bad thoughts indeed.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riGe6BqyiHA[/ame]

I like your last photo the best mister ski. Excellent angle!

Ha ha that kinda would remind me of that spike tv boba fett commercial.

looking at him at work would give me bad thoughts, what would boba fett do.. -pew- yes bad thoughts indeed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riGe6BqyiHA

Grat pics Ski!! I like the yellow filter, it gives it a sunset tint.

Thanks guys! :hi5:

I had never seen that commercial before. Good one. :lol

I just picked up another one from friend at a great price,it was missing the small blaster hand and wookie braids.besides that its mint and I only display him with the long blaster..so if anyone is considering trading their Fett PF towards the mythos Id be willing to work out a deal for my complete one that just arrived from sideshow last week.

I just got mine this evening. Omg what a piece. The details are amazing. Paint ap and colouring are great. Way to make the ultimate badass even more badass. Wow. I love this line.

Quick word of caution, not that many of you need, but...Boba is very prone to tip forward, if for what ever reason, something pushes on his back (ie placing the rocket pack on without one hand securing the front). Obi seems much more less prone to tipping, despite the huge heavy cape. I guess it is the way the legs are inserted into the base.

Keep the photos coming.:hi5:

If anyone is on the fence with this you might want to think about pulling the trigger soon. Seems once these sell out they go up FAST. Obi and Gammy are now selling for 600+ on ebay.

Boba has a bigger edition size though.... and Vader psssh! you'll be lucky to even get him out the door if you ever decide to sell, never mind make your money back.

Boba has a bigger edition size though.... and Vader psssh! you'll be lucky to even get him out the door if you ever decide to sell, never mind make your money back.

Vader is the most popular character in Sci Fi history and you think 5000 is enough to water down the value? give it a year post release and we'll see.

ill bet my nutsack youre wrong. and me and my nutsack are like this.:1-1:

It's hard to lose money with Vader or Boba. Obi's statue had to earn his position by being the best statue ever....

Well, ended up getting this piece from a fellow boardie. Boba should be here Friday. Can't wait to see this statue in person. So many great pictures. He'll go nicely with my code 3 slave 1. :D

Vader is the most popular character in Sci Fi history and you think 5000 is enough to water down the value? give it a year post release and we'll see.

ill bet my nutsack youre wrong. and me and my nutsack are like this.:1-1:

I don't really want that prize thanks but I stand by it ;)

you are correct that Vader is an insanely popular character and there are many star wars fans. I'm not sure there are quite so many people that would throw down the kind of money we do for a statue however. He will sell out eventually of course but I doubt the flippers will see much of a profit on him, it may as well be unlimited.

You can still buy these from sideshow,I tried to purchase another one.from them and they blocked me at check out.It said only one per person per account..so I had my wife order one from her account just in case something comes up fora good trade.

Back