Statue Star Wars Mythos – Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The mythos is awesome! You should definitely keep the mythos! ;) I will definitely be getting one. All these pictures are making me want to just pull the trigger and buy one.

The Boba Fett mythos. I have just seen pics, but it looks much nicer to me. I am on the SSC website, about to order one of these bad boys.

Got mine delivered on Thursday here in the Uk. Amazing piece, well worth the money. But am I wrong thinking that no one else has mentioned how awesome the box and the COA is. Will get my COA signed by Mr Bulloch when he is signing at a local event soon

Welcome to the freaks board! :wave

Just joined today I see.

Yeah, there have been COAs with each Mythos release, and they've all been great.

Yea does suck,im on the fence trying to decide if I want to keep my mythos or trade it for a fett Pf when it arrives.Love the Pf but the mythos does look awesome.

Mythos by a mile!!!

The mythos is awesome! You should definitely keep the mythos!

:lecture

I've got the PF as well. The Mythos is way better IMO. ?

I have had the PF, and I think the Mythos blows it away.

What do you like thats better than the Pf?

The Paint apps, The Helmet shape is film accurate, the pose is kick A$$, the guns, the overall cool factor, the weathering (PF is sooo clean), just the overall presence is great. I had the PF. It's nice. My friend still has it so I get to see it from time to time. The Mythos is just by far the better statue IMO.

Hi new here
After seeing your pics of this I ordered!
Just got the Mythos Maul
Look forward to Boba. Glad I got rid of my GG Boba. This one looks WAY better!!

If and I know it's a big IF Sideshow continues with the Mythos line, I will go all in. I paid $350 for HT IM VII, and the same for Mythos Fett; Fett is WAY more value/shelf presence in my estimation. Congratulations for all who are getting this. Bring on VADER! :yess:

They said they were working on the next wave of Mythos so it sounds like it will keep going... but its going to be a LONG wait.

Back