Statue Star Wars Mythos – Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looking great !! not sure if I like the wookiee braids to be honest.. but other then that.. very nice..

Kind of cool that the base is coming in two pieces.. give you nice opportunity to mold the base and use castings for custom mythos statues ! :D :D :lol gosh I have to stop that ! :lol :panic:

I really think the braids should drape around his right shoulder. They look sculpted and made to hang, not blow in the wind. Otherwise, his cape would be blowing too, ala the Nomad piece.

Just my thoughts.

looking great !! not sure if I like the wookiee braids to be honest.. but other then that.. very nice..

Kind of cool that the base is coming in two pieces.. give you nice opportunity to mold the base and use castings for custom mythos statues ! :D :D :lol gosh I have to stop that ! :lol :panic:

The Wookie braids are optional, you can display it without them.

Grats

What you have under Bobas Helmet?

I think there it is total wrong at this Place and where is Bobas antenna at the Helmet?

Edit: That sucks about the antenna. I'd make SS send you a new head for this thing instead of you having to superglue it for the price this thing costs.

The antenna is made of plastic, I think the person who put it in the foam wasn't careful enough and it snapped off. It's no big deal for me since it's a clean break that can be easily fixed and will be invisible to the eye.

His antenna broke off, like he said..

Looks amazing! :D

If you can read you have a better Life!

Thanks, i dont have See that!
But what piece he had at his neck!?

This Statue is a Master Piece and my Tracking says wednesday next week boba landet in germany:yess:

The in-hand looks really good, dude. Those braids can't go around his neck. They just look way out of place there. Are you sure they're not made to be switched out with the blaster over his right shoulder? It's too bad about the antennae snapping off. If it were me, I'd send it back. Great piece.

The in-hand looks really good, dude. Those braids can't go around his neck. They just look way out of place there. Are you sure they're not made to be switched out with the blaster over his right shoulder? It's too bad about the antennae snapping off. If it were me, I'd send it back. Great piece.

Nevermind, I'm a dud.... I figured it out, you were right. You would think I'd remember the statue is made of two halves and hence I'd remember to remove the upper half to fit the braids around the shoulder instead of trying aimlessly to fit them while the statue was assembled.

20130822_122438_resized by More Than Just Reviews, on Flickr

Last edited:
Nevermind, I'm a dud.... I figured it out, you were right. You would think I'd remember the statue is made of two halves and hence I'd remember to remove the upper half to fit the braids around the shoulder instead of trying aimlessly to fit them while the statue was assembled.

20130822_122438_resized by More Than Just Reviews, on Flickr

Very Good and so i can go to bed!

Looks great to me! I was confused for a minute when I saw them around his neck. Makes me even more excited for mine to get here!

Back