Statue Star Wars Mythos – Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My card was charged :). Since I am only 40 minutes from Sideshow I usually get my statues within a day or 2 from the time I am charged. Here's to hoping its a homerun statue ;)

charged & got my tracking number as well! hopefully Monday for me. cant wait to see your pics soon, & hopefully it come out flawless.

charged & got my tracking number as well! hopefully Monday for me. cant wait to see your pics soon, & hopefully it come out flawless.

Early processing for flexpay and just got my shipping notification. Tuesday for me. Droids, MYC Jawas, Shaak Ti and this in the span of two weeks. My cup runneth over but my wallet runs empty!

Mine will arrive tomorrow as well! I'll be sure to post up some pictures when I get him in. :)

Yeeeah buddy! Get mine tomorrow! Out of town till Friday so I'll have to live vicariously through the pics posted till then.

Early flex pay charged and got tracking! This is the best thing sideshow has ever done! So excited

FedEx shipping notice, probably be here tomorrow. But I won't crack him open until I get situated in my new house. Start moving things over on Sunday, but it'll take me forever to get the collection room set up. That's for sure!

I have him coming Friday. I also have PF r2 & 3po. My wallet hurts so good. I can't wait!!

I have him coming Friday. I also have PF r2 & 3po. My wallet hurts so good. I can't wait!!

Thank goodness for Flexpay. Otherwise I would have been nailed for the Droids just a couple of weeks ago... This Fett and the full price I paid for the Obi Wan Mythos.

But I did use Flexpay and it only hurt a tad. The full price of Obi wan, the final flex for Fett the final flex for the Droids and another Flex for Vader.

Still over 650.00 so it still was not all the easy but much better then 1600.00 it would have been.

Got mine coming too but it takes a bit longer to get things down to Australia so looks like I will be drooling over everyone else's pics til the fed ex guy knocks on the door

The best thing, for me, about this mythos is it only cost me about $100 with shipping! The fact that it's Fett is just icing on the cake. :yess:

Can anyone tell me how to download pics to this site.
I have an old laptop Sony Vaio, an IPad 2, and or an iPhone 4s
To use for pics.
How do you send to site for viewing?

Back